Father and Son

[requested]

So I'm not that smart in life situations. Chloe was going on vacation to Florida since our winter break is almost here and she wouldn't come back until after new years. So she watched the KNB and seriously reacted but instead of filming the reacting I typed it down while it was fresh in my memory. Bad idea. The computer died and for some reason it didn't save. So I started to freak out the next day since I thought it saved. So I'm sorry but the Chloe reacting to KNB will have to be postponed until she comes back.

So someone commented on what if their sons were gay and typed what if they confronted their father. Then I started to type this I hope you like it.

Akashi

"Dad-"

"Back straight." Akashi yelled observing his son in the basketball court below.

His son drew in a deep breath obviously annoyed. For hours Akashi was training his son who was now drenched in sweat and getting hungry and tired.

"Now shoot."

The ball left his son's hand and hit the basketball hoop ring. Akashi sighed.

"Again!"

"No, I'm hungry and I'm getting food." His son whinned and sat on the floor.

His son stated to heave the court when Akashi jumped down from the audience seats.

"Get back here and practice." Akashi's voice was stern and calm.

His son ignored him and waved by but before he could walk out of the stadium a sharp red scissor flew and pierced into the door way frame. The frame was metal. Slowly Akashi's son looked back to see Akashi burning with anger.

"hundred basketball shots without touching the rim then fifty laps around the court!"

Akashi's son immediately got started.

Kise

"How about this one, no you look fat with it on." Kise searched through the shop looking to see what clothes would be best for his son for the next photo shoot.

Just like Kise his son had the face and body of a model and since they were together hundreds of loving fans were crowded at the shop window taking pictures while their security guards were at the door struggling to hold it shut.

"Dad can't I pick my own clothes out?" His son asked yawning and waving to the fans who then fainted.

"Why.~"

"Because you suck at matching clothes. I know you have someone to match clothes for you. Even your basketball captain and friend had to help you match your basket ball uniform, and I don't know how you can't match a basketball uniform. All it is is the jersey and shorts. Just because your a model doesn't mean you have a good matching sense."

Kise crawled to his lonely corner that was in the shadows and pulled his knees to his chest then moped and whispering about how a son should act.

"Dad, your acting like a child."

Misorima

"You'll need this today." Midorima handed a bag of marshmallows to his son. "They're your lucky item today- don't eat it!"

"Why not, I want to do chubby bunny!"

"If you eat it bad luck will come your way."

His son shrugged his shoulders and started to stuff them in his mouth looking like a hamster with sunflower seeds in his cheek pouches.

"Why do I have to ave a lucky item anyways? Mom doesn't have one."

Right now you were at work with a jumbo size bunny for your lucky item.

"She has one."

"Well I don't want one, I want to look normal!" His son started to pelt marshmallows at an incredible speed at him.

"H-Hey!"

"Marshmallow bunny king!"

Aomine

"Dad, go away I need to do my homework." Aomine's son complained as he heard another moaning sound coming from the laptop Aomine was on.

"Shhhh! His woman has huge-"

"Do you want me to call mom?"

"Fine!"

Aomine logged off then sat next to his son peering over his shoulder making his son irritated.

"Dad."

"What?"

"Mind going away?"

"Nope."

Slowly his son picked up on of the bed pillows brought it up in the air then slammed it down like he was making a basketball dunk.

"Gahh!"

Kuroko

IDK how his son is going to confront him! He's innocent!

"Dad! Just stop!" Your son's voice boomed through the house making Kuroko flinch a bit.

"Your always embarrassing me at school, just be my dad at home and a teacher at school... A teacher who doesn't know me."

"Okay."

Gahh! I tried my best bit I just can't see his kid yelling at him or disagreeing! Hes a freaking angel!

Murasakibara I'm pretty sure this isn't how he would act with his son... well there might be a little chance

"Dad... Dad!" Murasakibara's son huffed and scooted away from the big titan.

"What?~"

"No more sweets! Your going to make me large and not muscular enough!"

"Eh?~"

"No more sweets for me for a week."

Murasakibrara picked up a candy cane and put his Santa hat on his head. Then showed the candy cane into his son's mouth.

"Get it out! Get it- CRACK!"

"My tooth."

"Your mouth is bleeding.~"

"I know that!"

Random Cut parts or OOC

Murasakibara

Levi walks in with his cleaning clothes on then drops his spray bottle.

"Get off the chair you'll get it dirty! Titan help me out, pick this heavy shorty up!"

"Hey! Your smaller then me!"

"We have to save the chair! Speak to me man!"

"Your heavy.~"

"No I'm not!"

Midoima

You came home from work to see Midorima passed out and stuck in a pile of marshmallows while your son was lifting weights in a white bunny costume while eating marshmallows.

"I'm not even going to ask."

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... So I started this on the 11th? I think. I have nothing to say about Midorima's son or Levi so PEACE I'M OUT!