Lingerie

My dad saw this -_- crap. any request put them down comment like read whatever. Errors

[requested]

Akashi

You wondered what your boyfriend's reaction would be if you wore a sexy lingerie so you quickly changed then waited for him to come.

"(F/N)!" Akashi called, his footsteps coming closer to your room. "You owe me for that glue on my seat! Hey! Where are you-"

Akashi stood at you open door his eyes smiling as he took you in. The only light source in the  room was your lamp and you sneakily turned it off after motioning for Akashi to come.

"You look nice," Akashi purred as he walked towards you like a lion and its prey.

and ill let your imaginations run free ;)

Kise

You wondered what your boyfriend's reaction would be if you wore a sexy lingerie so you quickly changed then waited for him to come.

You knew Kise was here the first step he came through the door, it was hard not to miss a yellow head yelling. "(F/N)! ARE WE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK?" Kise ran to your room only to fall to the ground, he slipped.

You ran out. "Are you okay?!" You asked.

Kise landed face first on the hard floor and his nose was bleeding when he got up. Kise looked at you for the first time. His face glowed red and his nose bleed worsened. He wiped his nose and the bleeding stopped. He stood up and startled you as he picked you up and had you straddling him.

His nose brushed your and you let out a squeak. "OMG that was so cute! Let me catch that on camera!" Kise said before leading you into your room with his phone out.

Midorima

You wondered what your boyfriend's reaction would be if you wore a sexy lingerie so you quickly changed then waited for him to come.

"(F/n)........." Midorima had entered your room to see you standing in front of your mirror with only your undergarments on.

Your eyes brightened. "SHIN-CHAN!" You tackled him in a hug forcing his face into your boobs.

You suddenly felt something and you looked down to see the carrot passed out with blood dripping from his nose.

Thankfully you had the hospital on speed dial and in Friend contacts.

Kuroko

 You wondered what your boyfriend's reaction would be if you wore a sexy lingerie so you quickly changed then waited for him to come.

The door opened and you rushed out to greet Kuroko but saw no one there. "Kuro?"

"Hi (F/n)," Kuroko's voice said from behind you.

You jumped in the air before turning around. "Don't. Do. That. I almost got a heart attack!"

Kuroko looked at you up and down. "Shouldn't you be wearing clothes?"

Aomine

You wondered what your boyfriend's reaction would be if you wore a sexy lingerie so you quickly changed then waited for him to come.

Aomine barged into you room making you scream. "HOLY MR. BIG!"

"PFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAH!" Aomine cracked up and kept repeating 'you face'.

You turned around pouting. Aomine stopped after choking and looked at your back he felt something fuzzy.

"You wearing this for me?" He asked running his finger along your shoulder blades. You didn't reply.

Aomine turned around then soaked you in. 

"Lets get this over with." Aomine lifted you up and over his shoulder as you protest and dumped you on the bed.

Murasakibara

  You wondered what your boyfriend's reaction would be if you wore a sexy lingerie so you quickly changed then waited for him to come.  

"Hungry~." You heard Murasakibara say as he walked in and to the fridge.

You walked into the kitchen with Murasakibara's back to you as he looked into the frige for something good to eat. You saw his pack of pokeys on the counter next to you.

"Looking for these?" You asked and he turned around and stared.

he liked his lips and took the container then held out a pokey stick for you.

"Pokey game~," he said lifting for chin up.