Family interview pt 1.

Hey guys I don't know how many times I have deleted this chapter to rewrite it! But it's ok because it's here now so enjoy!💕-Saniya

No ones POV:

Patrick's Sister came down a few days  ago and are staying for a week. unfortunately Patrick's dad had  to go back home for business reasons and since his mom didn't really wanna go back home she decided to stay here with us and leave when his sisters leave.

Today is gonna be crazy busy . Patrick thinks to himself as he Lade next to Ellen while she was asleep. Today they have a family interview called
" Talk with the Dempseys"  it starts at 12 and ends at 1:15, and the way this family gets ready in the morning isn't easy, so Pat decided that he was gonna try to get everyone up extra early so they can be on time.

He turned over and started running his hands threw elli's hair to try to get her to wake up. 

She started shifting but she didn't wake up.

" Elli, baby wake up..... we have a busy day today." He whispers.

She starts to shift and mumbles " Mhm, what the hell, why are we waking up so early."

He smiles at the way his wife is acting and says
" remember we have a big family interview today, and it starts in a few hours, so I thought since there are so many people in this house we should just start getting ready now."  She slightly laughs and then says " I love that you care so much but it's 6:30 in the morning and you want us to wake up the whole house?" She smiles while raising her eyebrow.

"Well... I kinda wanted to have sex with you before the day started." 

She roles her eyes and says " And he's back." 

He then leans down and kisses her while saying." Please Eli? I know you want to."

She kissing him back and then let's his hand slide under her shirt and make there way to her back. She slightly moans in the kiss as it gets deeper and says.
" You know I don't like having sex when our family is here."

"Fine, I'll just go get in the shower, but remember if you change your mind you know where to find me." He winks and the starts to get up from the bed. 

She hesitates before saying "Wait, come back"

Patrick  smiles and then turns around. " Yes?"

Ellen crawls to the end of the bed where he's standing and says. " I think I can make an exception"
She stands on her knees on the bed and starts kissing him.

Ellen's POV:
Patrick puts his hand on my back and leans me down on the bed so he's on top of me. He starts kissing my neck making small little sucking noises. I start to untie his grey sweat pants as he starts to unbutton my blue silk pajama shirt. Once he gets it all the way unbuttoned he starts sucking on my breast I moan,
"Mhm, I forgot how gifted your tung was." We both laugh a little then continue. As he sucks on my breast I pull down his boxers and reach for his hard member, he groans and takes off my blue silk pajamas pants then starts kissing down to my pantie line. He kisses back up just to tease me, which I don't find appealing  at all. 

" Patrick I need you now."  He looks up at me with his dark blue eyes and says " Sii paziente bambino". I groan and then get and idea, I grab his member and start  to rub it up in down but not to much to make him come. He groans and then he takes his member out of my hand and starts rubbing it on my vagina, then says "  Non potevo aspettare postresti."  I just moan in response. He then pulls down my panties and then he enters all 15 inches inside of me. " J-Jesus Patrick". He was going slow at first just to let me get used to his size agin, then he starts going faster and faster." Oh god.....shit"  I moan. " Mhm, Eli you feel amazing."  He goes as fast as he can, and then I loose it. " O-Oh shit..... I'm gonna c-come.....Ugh!"  He starts to rub my clit and then kisses me so I don't wake up the kids or the rest of the family.  " O-Oh god Eli I'm gonna come." He reaches his climax first and then he keeps going until I reach mine, then he falls beside me.