Hey again part 2

Ellen's POV:
As where walking to the car I notice Patrick isn't himself. " Babe you ok?" He gulps real big and faintly smiles. " Yeah I'm fine." I raise my eye brow then get in the car. " Patrick I know my husband, and when theres something wrong, I know!" He sighs and then says. " Ok I have something to tell you. But Don't be angry." " Patrick what did you do? I say rolling my eyes.

He sighs " I-I brought 3 new cars!" My eyes grow wide. " PATRICK GALEN DEMPSEY! DON'T WE HAVE ENOUGH CARS!" " Yeah I know but me and Camilla's Husband,Mathew went online just too look at cars, and we both ended up buying 3." He says as we pull into the Starbucks drive way.

I role my eyes and then step out of the car with Patrick; paparazzi where snapping pictures left and right, but I just kept on a mad face as Patrick held my back. " Ellen! Where are you and Patrick headed after this?" One of the paparazzi said as he held a camera to my face. " Uhh, to shoot the next episode of Grey's anatomy." I responded. " Ellen! Why so mad! Did Patrick do something?" I sigh. " Damn right it was Patrick, now will you excuse me while me and my husband get some coffee." " Patrick! What did you do to make your wife so mad?" Another paparazzi yelled, but this time to Patrick.
" Uhh let's just say.......Don't buy anything over 12,000 dollars without checking in with your wife first." He responds.

We walk into Starbucks, get our food and walk back out. "Ellen are you guys gonna get a divorce?" I gasp. " No! Cant a couple have argument without it meaning a divorce." I look at Patrick and we just start laughing. We finally reach the car and drive off. " Well, that whole conversation will be out in the world in no time." " Yep, and there's gonna be edits of us laughing." I say giggling a little. " Ugh I love being famous!" Pat says smiling

Patricks POV:
" Are you still mad at me?" I ask as I stop at the red light. She sighs. " Yes, and I will be for a little while longer." " Like to the point where I have to sleep on the couch?" She laughs and says. " No, you didn't do anything that bad." I smile and then say. " Well, I love you." She scoffs and says. " Yeah,Yeah I love you too." I just smile and keep driving.

We finally get too the set of today's episode and get out the car. " Hey Guys!" Sandra says as we walk in. "  Hey Sandra!" Ellen says as she hugs him. I put away my phone and then say" Hey!"   Then we walk on set. " PATRICK DEMPSEY! DID YOU AND MY GOD DAMN HUSBAND BUY 1.M DOLLARS WORTH OF RACE CARS!" Camilla says cutting us off. " Well it wasn't-" I try to explain but I get caught off. " ONE MILLION DOLLARS?! PATRICK YOU DIDN'T TELL  ME THAT PART!" I just stare. " Ele... I was getting to that."  Her and Cam role there eyes.
" Patrick do you know how much space we have left on our drive way and Garage?....YEAH NONE!"  Camilla screams. " Oh hey Ele sorry for the yelling."  Ele looks at her and says. " Hey it's ok I'm mad too." Cam smiles a little and then says. " Sandra wants us on set in 10 minutes so be ready.Anyways gotta run." She says before running off.

" Patrick honey, it's not that we can't afford it because trust me we can. It's just I wish you told me that's all." She walks off leaving me with all her stuff to put away. " Well so much for a welcome back" I mumble to myself.

ELLENS POV:
We just filmed 3 scenes already, 1 with me in it, one with Pat in it, and one with the both of us in it, but the next scene doesn't involve me,Pat,Camilla, or Sandra so we all went to the back to eat lunch.

" So what the hell are you two mad at your husbands for again?" Sandra asks as she takes a sip of her water. " Our two idiot husbands bought one million dollars worth of cars that we don't need."  Camilla says eating her Cesar salad.  " The funny part is Pat doesn't need anymore cars, he a fricken race car driving for god sakes!"  I say. Sandra just laughs!  " Well, your gonna Have to forgive them eventually." Sandra says clearing her throat.

I looked at Camilla. " Oh, we already forgive them."   " You do?" Sandra says. " Oh yeah, we just want to get payback."  Camilla answers. " Where gonna act like where mad at them all day until they can't handle it anymore." I say grinning. " Ohhh I want in" Sandra says leaning into the table.

"Ok, so the job you'll have to complete this mission is.....getting Mathew( Camilla's husband) to come here and sit for awhile." I say smiling at Camilla.
" Oh! Tell him I'm feeling sad or some shit, and I need his hugs." Sandra grins and squints her eyes. What happened to you too? I created monsters."  We all laugh until we hear foot steps behind us. He kisses my cheek and says." Hey sexy, What's going on?" I role my eyes " Nothing Patrick, what do you want." I say moving my head away so he can't kiss me. He moves his head in front of mine and kissing my lips. " Are you still upset?"  He says against my lips. 

I get butterflies but can't show it or I'll blow our cover, so I push his head away, pick up my trash and walk away. " Oh come on!" I hear him say in the back round. When me and the girls got far  enough for him not to see us, we all high five and laugh. 
" Revenge starts now lady's." Camilla says as we walk away.....

Hey y'all sorry I haven't posted Iv been going to the pool lately! Anyways part three will be out soon! And should another Grey's anatomy actress be apart of Ellen's Little friends group?