Off Day! Part 1!!

2 Months later.

Patrick POV:
It was a bright sunny morning in los angles, Cars honking and birds chirping it was quit nice actually. I turned over to see Eli still asleep, I didn't wake her I just watched her tiny small body rest on the white fluffy covers.

I ran my fingers through her hair and admired her small little body for while, well until she woke up.
" Mhm, what time is it?"  I smile at her groggy voice . "Its 10:15 my lady." She groans and then turns over so her face and my face are inches away from each other. " I don't wanna get up." She says rolling her eyes. I smile a little." Your cute, did you know that." I say kissing her.

She smiles and deepens the kiss. " Your making it harder to get out of bed." She says against my lips. I just smile and move on top of her.

I go on top of her without breaking the kiss then I pull away. " You do realize that non of the kids are awake yet.....right." I say seductively. She giggles and the pushes me off of her. She gets up then walks to the closet. " Well that means I can cook breakfast in peace." Shes trying to play hard to get which isn't working. See Ellen is complicated, she's the type of woman that can sometimes say no but mean yes or says yes but means no or she means what she said and gets mad when it doesn't happen.... Yeah like I said a complicated woman.

I got up to go to the closet but before I could reach my closet Eli walks in front of me. " What?" I say raising my eye brow a bit. " Can you pick me up?" I role my eyes and do as she says " Your such a baby." She puts her head in the crook of my neck and says.
" Yeah but I know you like it." I scoff and then sit down on the ledge of the bed with her still in my hands.

Ellen's POV:
I'm in his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist just taking in his scent. I pull away and look in his eyes. " I love you." I say leaning in to kiss him. He smiles and kisses me back. " I love you." He says against my lips.

The kiss starts to get heated. He starts unbuttoning my silk forest green pajama shirt. " Mhm, patty." I start kissing down his neck as I untying his grey sweet pants. Until we hear my phone ring. It was a FaceTime group chat with Sandra, Jessica, Cam, and Jessie. " Hey guys!" I say still sitting on top of Pat.
" Hey Look there's my favorite couple! Beside Meredith and Derek of course!" Jessie says making the group chat laugh.

" Well I see you too are having fun this morning." Sandra says grinning. I look down to see that my shirt is half way unbuttoned and me sitting on Patrick's lap. Patrick starts to laugh. " Its ok we'll just call you later El, Enjoy your day off. " Jessica says smiling. " Ok...call you guys later." I hang up and then start laughing.

" Well at least we have time to our self now." Patrick says kissing my neck. I Moan a little before seeing a little body come from the door. " Good morning momma, good morning daddy." I hop off of Patrick and start to button up my shirt. " Good morning buddy." Patrick ties his sweet pants them says.
" Hey big guy." I pick him up and then say. " wanna help momma make break fast?" He nods and then we start heading down stairs. What an interesting morning.......

This chapter is bad yeah I know!! Can y'all give me ideas for part 2 pleasssseeeeee!❤️I might update today if y'all give me good ideas