Hey Again pt3

Patricks POV:

I was talking to Camilla's husband Mathew until I heard  a small voice come from the bathroom. " Patrick can you come help me?"  I look at Mathew with a smile and then say. " Yeah honey I'll be right there.Do you think she forgives me?" I say to Matt as I start getting up from the chair. " Uhh possibly, but if she does that means my wife will too, so hurry up and find out." I role my eyes and walk to the bathroom.

I knock on the door lightly and say." Uhh, Els, it's me  open the door." She opens the door and then turns around so her backs facing me. " Ooooh so you forgive me now." I say with a smirk.

She slaps my bicep. " What no! I need help strapping  my bra." I raise my eye brow and tilt  my head a little. " Why was your bra unstraped in the first place......Oh god are you cheating on me! El I swear I didn't mean to buy all those cars I don't know what came over me I-."   I get cut off by her slapping my face.

" Ow! But....surprisingly i-it worked, Thank you."  She just looks me in her eyes and says. " Patrick I'm not cheating on you, you lunatic. My bra was just too tight and I had to fix it because it hurts, so I need you to be my god damn husband, and help me fix my bra strap!"   My voice goes extremely high and I say. " Ok, Ok I'm sorry, turn around I'll help you."

She turns around, leans her head forward and moves her hair out the way so I can see the straps better. "Babe I really am sorry about buying the cars without telling you. Your my wife and I should let you in on things especially something as big and one million dollar cars. I'm very sorry and I love you and your hugs and kisses and cuddles,I'm in love with your voice your body, and your personality! What I'm really trying to say here is, I can't go any more of you being mad at me Eli so please forgive me already."  I finish fixing her bra and she turns around and kisses me.

" Mhm what was that for?"  She looks me in the eye and says. " Babe I'm not mad anymore, I just like to know big things like fricken cars being bought, or statues of you being put  up in our backyard." She says laughing. " Hey that was one time."  We laugh.

I wrap my hands around her tiny little waist and kiss her lips " Ok I'm sorry."  I say against her lips.  " Mhm, I'm love you." She responds against my lips.

I pull away and ask. " We cool?"  She smiles and says. " We cool." I pull her in for one more kiss and then she says something against my lips." Oh and I wasn't really mad at you this whole time, me, Camilla and Sandra where gonna prank you and Matt that we where mad at you until we got home."  My eyes go wide.

" What! All this time I could have been laughing and kissing you but No,you decided to prank me." I say fake pouting. " Oh suck it up you deserved it." She says walking out the bathroom. I smile and watch her walk up to Camilla and Sandra. Boy am I lucky to have her....

Ellen's POV:
" Ladies, I failed the mission,"  Sandra raises her eye brow. " Oh god what did you do now"  " We'll I needed Patricks help for something so I called him in the bathroom with me, and then he apologized, and we talked it out. Then we kinda kisses for a moment....and then that's when I told him about the prank."  Sandra sighs. " I knew you where gonna fold El, but it's alright I'm sure the kiss felt great didn't it." She says taking a bite of a cheese square. " in deed, in deed it did." I respond sitting down next to her.

" El you aren't the only one who failed the mission." Me and Sandra raise our eye brow." Not you too cam." Sandra says eating another cheese square. " Well see what had happened was, Patrick had left Mathew alone to go find El, so I went over there, gave him a quick kiss and then made conversation. And as you all know I talk a lot so I slipped up and spilled the toquilla!"  ( Basically as In spilled the beans but instead it's toquilla as an inside joke.

" It's ok soldiers, next time." I say eating some strawberry's.  Sandra starts to laugh and then says. " Oh wait until Jessica here's about this when she come back from her vacay."  I role my eyes playfully. "Oh shut up."

———-

Back at home

It's about 7: 30 and me and Patrick are just relaxing laying on our bed. I'm watching tik toc like always and he's watching Instagram....I think.

Patricks POV:

El is laying down on her side of the bed in Red silk Pjs with her Lavender colored towel on her head  since she just got out the shower. She was watching Tik Toc  as I was on Instagram scrolling through  some of our fans Merder edits,Until eventually I get bored and stop. So I decide to try to get Ellen's attention. " Ele, Ellen, Eli bell, baby girl, Baby, babe, honey-"WHAT!" She snaps back at me still looking down at her phone.

" I'm bored."  She roles her eyes. " Sound personal"  I gasp and snatch her phone away. " Patrick give it back!"  I smile and say. " Nope"  she gets up and jumps one top of me cradle style and then reaches up to get her phone since I put my arm all the way up.

" Ooo girl, Watcha tryna do?"   She roles her eyes.
" Trying to get my god damn phone!" I laugh and say on one condition."  She roles her eyes and smiles. " What?"  " you have to kiss me and then maybe I'll give it back."  She smiles and then leans forward to my lips as she says. " I see what your tryna do here Mrs." she kisses me and then I say against her lips.
" What, you wanted your phone back."

She pulls away and then I give her, her phone back but instead of moving she just sits in that position and goes back on tik toc.

Ellen's POV:
Eventually Caiden and Alley walk in and lay next to us. " Mommy me and Alley couldn't sleep so we wanted to sleep with you guys." Caiden says in Alleys arms, playing with her hair. 

" Of course you guys can sleep with us." I say still in the same position as before. " Thanks mom, I'm kinda  freaking out about the test tomorrow so that's why I can't sleep alone tonight." Alley says laying Caiden next to me and Patrick. I get off Patrick and move Caiden on top of him as me and Alley move to my side of the bed.

" It's ok honey, ya know the night before me and your daddy's wedding I had to sleep with your aunt Maureen because I was so nervous."  Patricks cuts in and says. " Yeah because I was hot your mom was just too nerves."  I chuckle a little as I lay  behind Alley. " Shut up."  I then run my fingers through Alleys hair and and kiss her head.

" Wow mom real mature." Alley says adjusting her position. We laugh a little and then she closes her eyes.

An Hour later.

Alley feel asleep and so did Caiden witch leave me and Pat still awake. " El, you still awake."  He whisper " Yeah" I say whispering back. " Before you go to bed I just wanted to say Good night  I love you." I smile and say. " I love you too."  We shut our eyes and go to bed.

Hey y'all! This chapter is so cute to me lmaoo btw pretend Jessica's in the friends group but she's just on vacation right now so yeah! Anyways Gn love y'all!