Off day part 3!

Camilla has: 16 year old son, 17 year old daughter, and a 2 year old daughter. Sandra, has non, Jessie has a 17 year old daughter, 18 year old son, 7 year old daughter, and a 19 year old son. Jessica has a 17 year old daughter and a 15 year old son. And Sarah has a 6 year old son and a 10 year old daughter.

Camilla's kids names:
16 year olds sons name: Caleb
Her 17 year old daughters name: Hannah
Her 2 year old daughters name: Faith

Jessie's kids name:
17 year old daughters name: Alana
His 18 year old sons name: Kyle
His 7 year old daughters name: Gabriel
And his 19 year old sons name: Bryce

Jessica's kids names:
17 year old daughters name is: Sarah
15 year old sons name is Micheal

Sarah's kids names:
6 year old sons name is: Colsen
10 year old daughters name: Riley

" Hey Ele hey Pat!" Camilla says unbuckling her youngest daughter Faith. Ellen looks a Pat and smiles. " Hey Cam! We where just about to head out." She frowns and then smiles softly. " I can come back later if you want?" " No,no just stay here with the kids until we come back, it's not like you don't do that anyways." Ellen says chuckling. " Ok, thanks!" She says walking inside.

Patricks POV:
I raise my eye brow and then tap Eli's shoulder."
"How does she have a key to our house?" She scoffs.
" I gave one too her." " Why? well it's not like I care I'm just asking." She opens the door to the Range Rover and then laughs. " Because when your not here she's my new husband until you come back." I gasp in sarcasm. " So your Cheating on me!" She roles her eyes playfully then slaps my bicep. " Oh shut it and drive." I just laugh and start driving to the grocery store.

She hooks her phone up to the Aux cord and then starts playing her new favorite song.

Oh jeeze hear we go.......

A little while later we arrived at the grocery store.
" Ellen, Patrick what brings you here today." Paparazzi ask. I grab Ellen's back and bring her a little closer to me. " Uhh me and my wife are just here to get a few things." They nod and continue to take pictures " Where are your kids?" Another paparazzi yelled. I look at Ellen, I can see she doesn't feel comfortable answering that question. " Uhh excuse us." I say as we finally make it inside the store.

Ellen grabs a cart and " Sheeesh these people really are interested in us." I scoff " There interested in me not you." We make our way to the frozen food section and start grabbing frozen vegetables. " They where definitely interested in me, because I'm way more better at acting then you." After 45 minutes We  finally finished grabbing food and snacks.

" Ooo, look babe they have purple pillow cases!" She exclaimed running up to the isle. " Eli you have enough purple things, how many more do you need?" She turns around and grins. " as many as I want." I scoff. I walk over to her to help her pick a pillow case out. " babe how about we get a costume made bed set? It can say like "Patrick & Eli" on it." She says as her eyes light up. I can't help but look in her eyes for a  minute, I love when she's excited about Something. " That sounds great. But we can order that when we get home." She smiles then kisses me. We can see the paparazzi taking photos of us but we don't care, as long as her lips are on mines I'm ok.