You did what!

Mare is short for Mary and yes mare is pronounced like Mere.

No ones POV:
Well it's dark out where Pat and Eli are and they where taking a taxi back to the hotel. " Do you think the kids are ok?" Mere asked since she realized they where throwing a party tonight. " Eli I'm sure the kids are fine Mare has it under control." Pat said trying to soothed her nerves. " Yeah but what if she doesn't, what if Caiden is drinking Wine right now! Omg my god my baby.... We need to call them." She freaked out as she tried to reach for her phone. Pat grabbed her arms and kissed her hand. " Eli calm down." He kissed her temple and she sunk into his chest as they drove back to the hotel.

Meanwhile.
" Auntie Mare?" Allyssa questioned as she walked into the guessed room where her aunt was staying in.she walked in to see her asleep with Caiden snuggled up against her. She smiled and grabbed a red blanket from the closet and laid it on top of them.. She smiled and walked out.

" Ok everyone the cost is clear. auntie Mare is sleep and Caiden is passed out next to her." Allyssa slyly said as she slipped in the living room with the rest of her siblings. Alley gave Allyssa a high five and looked at everyone else. " Ok we'll all our guest should be here in an hour so let's finish decorating."  They scurried around the house cleaning and decorating every place that was visible to others but they where carful not to wake up Mare and Caiden. They where gonna have alcoholic beverages and the last thing they need is there aunt and they little brother finding out.

Ding dong.

There here.

" Hey bitches!" Allyssa yelled as she had opened arms to hung her friends. Austin came over as he fixed his hair. " Well hello ladies." He charmed them with his best smile as he Lord them inside with the rest of their guests.

——————
Pat and Eli where tucked into bed as they watched love is blind ( season 2). Eli decided she wanted them to take it easy tonight and just relax since it's there last night here, so as a good husband should, he respected her wishes and relaxed along with her.

Ellen was laying on her back as Pat had his head in her lap. She started playing with his Curls which really turned him on. " Mhm...." He moaned causing her to look down at him. " What was that?" She grinned.

" What was what?"his voice was muffled in the sheets so every time  he talked or made a sound it caused vibration between them.

" The- No what never mind." She went back to playing with his curls until eventually she got bored.

" Hey why'ed you stop?" He whined picking up his head from her lap.

" I'm bored Pat, and I wanna do something." She smiled. But this wasn't a normal smile that she gave him, this was the ' I'm horny  but I don't wanna say it" smile.

But of course pat being a little stupider then others he didn't get the memo. " Well...do you wanna watch a movie or....make some food?" He smiled as he got up from her lap and sat up straight on his side of the bed.

She smirked at him as she crawled to sit on his lap cradle style. "Ohhhh" he smirked as he placed his hands on her waist.

" I was thinking more of this" she started kissing him  slowly,Grinding against him as the Rhythm of the soft kisses and the grinding began to match.