Hey again! Part 1

No one POV: It's been a few weeks since the last interview, Patricks Mom and 2 sisters flew back home 2 days ago so it's back to normal now, just the  7 of them against the world!

Patricks POV:
Me and Eli have to go on set today to shoot a few Scenes for season 10 episode 1. We have to be there by 9:00 so I decided to wake up at 6:45 so I can snuggle with Eli before we have to get ready.

I turn over to Ellen's side of the bed expecting to feel a small body, but it was empty. " Babe!" I say as I get up from the bed.

I go downstairs to check if she's  there and surpassingly She's in the downstairs bathroom In a lavender colored towel.I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and whisper. " Good morning beautiful."

She turns around and kisses me and says . " Mhm, Good morning." Then she walks out the bathroom
With a purple hair brush and starts walking up stairs.

I follow her back to the bedroom and ask." What where you doing downstairs?" She turns around and she turns on the shower. " I was getting my hair brush from the downstairs bathroom because Alley forget to give it back last night."   " Ohhhhh" I say as I watch her walk into the bathroom.

She unwraps her towel from her body revealing her pale naked body. " Ooh, ya know your ass got bigger." I say walker towards her.

Ellen's POV:
I role my eyes because I know what he's trying to do. " Did you know your head got bigger."  He scoffs and walks over to me. He picks me up on the counter and then says. " The bigger the head the wetter the puss-."

*Knock,Knock* " Mom can I come in?" Aiden says.
" Why?" I say as Patrick starts kissing my neck. " Because I ran out of shaving cream so I have to use dads."

I try not to moan and then I say. " Cant you shave later?" " No, I can't because when you and dad leave My friends are Coming over, Remember?" Dammit I forgot I said that. A little back round check, Me, Camila,Sandra, Cat,Jessica,and Sarah are all in a little friend group so our kids and husbands like to hang out together So we decided since our kids are friends, while we work they should just all come to my house until we come back. Anyways back to reality. " So.....can I come in?" Aiden said sighing.

" Uhh well I'm currently naked so,No" " Can't I ask dad to get it for me then?" I look down at Patrick who is to busy trying to lick my neck like a fucking lollipop,then look back at the door. " Uhh, your dad is in here with me?" He gags for a minute and then says " Eww, God- well can you please tell dad to put it at my door when......your done?" I laugh and then say. " Yes Aiden I will tell your dad to put it at your door. And relax nothings happening where just about to get in the shower." I here a groan come from Patrick. " Ok well don't take too long please because I need to shave before they get here."

" Ok we won't." I here our bedroom door shut Which means Aiden left the room. I look down at Patrick and then laugh. " Get off of me patty." He continues to suck even harder which makes it hard for me to want him to stop. " P-Patrick g-get off." He backs up and stares at me. " Mhm, well are we gonna get in the shower or what?" I let out a giggle and then say. " Yes we are getting in the shower, but let me just tell you this. There will be no sex." His grin fades away . " Whyyyyyy." " We have to be on set in 4 hours and I at least wanna take an hour long shower." He roles his eyes and then says . " If I get hard you know why."

I laugh and then say. " Before we get in give Aiden the shaving cream." " Ok I'll be right back, Wait for me!"

Patricks POV:
I grab the shaving cream and head to Aiden room. "Here ya go" he smiles and then looks at me. " You and mom took a shower fast.....Your pull out game week dad." I gasp then say. " Shut up Aiden. We didn't get in yet, I decided to give you the shaving cream first because your mother wants to take an hour long shower." I say as I groan. " Ohhh, have fun." He says with a wink. "Well I don't think I'll be having to much "fun" because she doesn't wanna have sex. She expects me to stare at her for an hour straight just washing my body." Aiden laughs and then says. " She'll give in eventually." I think about what I just said for a minute then say. " Well a real man would respect his woman's boundaries so I guess I'll be doing that." I smile and walk out.

Ya know sometimes I forget I have to teach my son what's right and what's wrong. I think to myself as I walk back to the bedroom.

All I have to say is Patrick and Aidens relationship is Elite!😏✋🏾

Ellen's POV:
" Ok I'm back." Patrick says as he walks in the bedroom. " I see that!" I respond as I start to walk in the shower. I watch him strip into nothing and then hop in next to me.

He grabs the lavender shampoo and starts rubbing it in my hair. " Mhm, thank you baby." He kisses my neck in response. He turns me around and kisses my lips. He try's to pull away but I didn't let him. " I thought you said no sex." He says  against my lips.
" Just shut up." I push him against the wall and he groans.

He smiles and says."Mhm, Fistey huh?"  " Omg shut up." He raises his eye brow then pins me too the wall and says . " Make me?"

Patricks POV:
I pin her to the wall then start kissing her neck,she moans a little and then grabs on my hair. I pull away then look in her eyes and then say. " A quickie?"  She grins and then says. " A quickie."

I get two fingers and rub on her clit. " Mhm, patty." Once she's wet enough I slide my D***  in and start off slow.

" Mhm...faster."  She moans in my mouth as I go faster and faster. " Ughh.....Daddy."  I'm surprised she called me daddy because she only does that on special occasions, I must be doing a hella good job. I think to myself as I'm thrusting in and out of her.

Ellen's POV:
   "Ugh, I'm gonna come." I moan. As he thrusts inside of me he take two fingers and starts rubbing on my clit at the same time. " UGHHHH! Yes...Yess right there!" He groans as where both coming to our high.

" Ughhh!" We both release at the same time, He then kisses me and then says. " Mhm, So much for no sex." I lay my head against his bare wet chest and mumble. " Shut up. You know when you rub my hair you, you make me horny." I say as I kinda pout. Eventually we step out the shower and grab our towels.

" Mom?" I hear  Allyssa say outside my door. " What?"   "Can I come in?"  We both wrap our towels around our bodies then i say. " Uhh why?" 
" Because I left my pink brush on your counter."  I sigh and say " Sure but be prepared to see your dad in a towel."  " Ew! ugh- Ok I'm coming in now."

She walks in and stares for a minute. " Lord only  knows what you  where doing in here, and we should Keep it that way."  Me and Patrick laugh as she walks out our room.

2 hours later -

I'm finishing my breakfast so me and Pat can go, until I feel a light tap on my shoulder."   " Momma will you mawy me?" Caiden says holding out a ring pop. I laugh." Of course I will baby."  He gives me the ring then hide me.

Patrick comes downstairs. " Hey don't get any ideas, Shes mine."  I giggle a little . " Well me and daddy have to go now. Austin and Alyssa your in charge! Make sure the house is CLEAN when we get home and don't forget Your friends  are coming over today!" I yell as I walk to the door.

" We love you!" I Yell as I'm half way out the door. Surprisingly they heard me and all yelled at the same time. " We love you too!"

Sorry this chapter is kinda short had a busy day today!  From Saniya-💕