Surprise!

" your a tease" he said before grabbing the shampoo.

___________________
5:50
___________________

" Mom! Dad! Grandma and grandpa are here!"Alley said opening the door,she hugged her grandparents and then went into the living room

" Hey ma!" Patrick said coming down the stairs and greeting his mother with a hug. " Oh pat! I'm so happy to see you!" She said returning the same love and affection .

" Dad" he said hugging him before he ruffed up his hair " Son"

The two of them said there hellos to the children before heading to the kitchen. " So, where's the wife?"

" Yeah, where is my favorite daughter in law?"

" Mom" He chuckled " she's your only daughter in law"

She rolled her eyes and shrugged her arms playfully " Ok Mr wise guy I still wanna know where she is"

" She's still getting ready ma, she'll be down in a little" just as he said that they heard  the sound of clicking shoes coming from the stairs.

" Speaking of my beautiful wife, here she is" he said before she stepped into  the kitchen and giving him a quick kiss.

" Hey mom! You look absolutely amazing!"She said leaning in for a hug. Ellen was very close with pats mom since hers passed when she was only a little girl which made her very grateful for pats mother to have come into her life and fill in all the missing motherly love she was missing.

She kissed her cheek and pulled away " Well hello dear and why thank you, your father picked it out"

" Oh, no wonder why it's so tight" she said winking at Amanda making her grin a little.

" Well dear that's all I like to see your mother wear" William said winking while he pulled Ellen in for a comforting,warm hug.

Patrick cringed a little and started to fix his watch.
" Ok, can we maybe not be all weird right now Dad? That would be nice, thank you" the three adults laughed at the lack of maturity coming from Patrick right now, he sounded almost as if he was a little boy again.

" What I'm serious." He whined again looking up from his watch.

Ellen walked behind the counter where pat was and put her hand on his back " Oh relax little guy, you'll be fine" she said making fun of the little boy that had came out of him in that moment. He turned to look at her with his eye brow raised and a bit of a smirk.

" Little guy? I don't recall you saying this in the shower this morning"

Ellen's cheeks went red and she slapped the back of his neck " Patrick Dempsey!"

Amanda and William giggled at there son and daughter in law as they teased each other. " Oh please, Ellen we are well aware of sex"

" Yes we had 3 children and...well...let's just say there teen years weren't the easiest" the 4 adults laughed and made more small talk until until Jen and Lina walked in the front door.

"Ahh there's my two little pumpkins" William turned around to greet his two daughters,forgetting they weren't little girls anymore.

Jen and Lina smiled and embraced there mother and father . The hug broke eventually and Amanda and William got settled in.

" Ok people we need to be at the restaurant in about an hour which means we need to be on the road in 20!" Ellen said walking into the Den where mostly everyone was.

They chuckled as they noticed Ellen had picked up a few director traits from being on set so much.
" Sweet heart you do realize this is our off day right? We aren't on set anymore you can snap out of it"