Off day part 2

Ellen's POV:
When we got down stairs I decided not to make breakfast because  I just don't feel like it, so I grab a bowl and a spoon for Caiden and make him cereal.

Caiden sits at the table and then looks at me
" Mommy I wanna go in the pool ." " Yeah that sounds like a great idea, but maybe a little later bubs you have to eat first." He pouts and roles his eyes.
" Mommy but I wanna go now! You don't tell me what to do." He yells

I raise my eyes brow and set the milk down. " Caiden Kathlyn Dempsey!! Lower your voice, I said later so unless you don't wanna go at all then I suggest you listen." He just pouts as I give him his break fast.

"Damn mom. What's with all the yelling."  Aiden says coming down the stairs. " Nothing your brother forgot who he was talking to that's all." I say making bacon for myself since I'm in the mood for it. " Mhm, well I have a question?"  " Oh god what is it?"  He smirks. " Well..... I was thinking maybe I can invite Camilla,Jessica, and Jessie's  kids over to our pool?"  I was putting bacon on my plate and thought for a minute. "Uhh yeah but you have to ask your dad."

He roles his eyes and says." Ugh. mom I thought you where the boss." I raise my eye brow. " I am, but your dad is still my husband and he's still your dad so ask him." He nods. " Ok I'll be right back." He runs upstairs and all I could hear was his voice say. 
" Dad I'm coming in so I hope you have cloths on." I laugh to myself and go back to making my plate.

30 minutes go by and eventually everyone's downstairs except for Pat and Aiden. Alley sits next to me and asks " Mom did Aiden ask you if our friends can come over?" I nod and say. " Yeah. But I told him to ask dad because I already said yes."She nods and goes back to eating her eggs that she made.

Me and Alyssa head to the couch. I sit down and she sits down next to me, she puts her legs on my lap as I put a blanket over us. " let's Watch river dale!" Alyssa squeals. " Season five is out?" I ask grabbing the remote. " Yeah seasons fives out it just came out yesterday." I raise my eyebrow. " Why didn't you tell me?" She looks at me and says. " You where too tired remember, you fell asleep in dads arms. Does that ring a bell?" " That did not happened Allyssa." I say in disbelief.

" Oh wow you really do have short term memory loss, let me remind you since you don't remember."

Flashback: no ones POV:
"Mom wanna watch river dale? Season 5 came out!!!" Allyssa said as she walked into her parents room. She had seen her dad sitting up in the bed as your mother was in his lap cradle style, she couldn't tell if she was sleep or awake so she moved over so she can see her moms face. " Is she sleep?" She asks her dad who is running his fingers through her hair. " Yeah she slee-" he gets interrupted by Ellen. " I-I'm not sleep." She says half awake fighting to stay awake. Her dad roles his eyes and says " Yeah she's out of it." Alyssa and Patrick laugh. " I'm not sleep I'm wide awake." Ellen says as she lifts her head up and try's to fix her hair a little. Patrick and Alyssa role there eyes as he pulls her on his chest again and she falls back asleep instantly. " Well I guess we could just watch it tomorrow." Alyssa says about to walk out the bedroom. Patrick smiles and says " or you could watch it with me?" Her face lights up as she jumps next to her fully awake dad and her half alseep mom. They watch river dale season 5 episode 1 until The episode ends and It's time for Alyssa to go back to her room. " Good night dad I love you." Patrick face softened. " I love you too princess, good night." He kisses her for head and then she walks out."

End of flashback.....

Alyssas POV:
My moms eyes go wide " You watched it Without me!" " Well....me and dad didn't wanna wake you so......we just watched it." She slaps my leg lightly and whines. " I really wanted to watch it together." She says as my dad walks downstairs. "Watch what together?" " River dale! You had to have a great idea to watch it last night." I just laugh and say. " Told you she was gonna be pissed." My Dad scoffs. " Well I told you to not sit on top of me last night because I know how you get Eli, You get clingy and then you get tired and fall asleep." My dad says kissing my for head before saying. " Oh and good morning sweetly." I smile. " Yeah,Yeah, We'll now you guys are gonna have to rewatch it for me." I role my eyes. Oh my gosh mom, no please! I don't feel like watching it again."

" Maybe you should have thought of that before you watched it without me." She smirks annoyingly.
" But mommmm" she starts to fake cry. " Do it for your mommy, the one who pushed you out of her! And you, Do it for your hot wife, the woman who helped make this family." My dad kisses my moms neck 2 times and then says. " Fine, but only because we love you......plus I don't wanna sleep on the couch tonight." We laugh and then press play.

_______
_______

Ellen's POV:
It was a little while after we watched a few episodes of river dale. Alyssa had fallen asleep leaning on Patricks lap so he just sat there for a little while longer.

"Honey, I'm gonna run to the store, do you want anything" Patrick asked gently moving Alyssas head off of his lap. I sit up, put my hair in a pony tail and say . "I wanna go with you" He chuckles. " Ok, hurry up tho, I wanna beat traffic before the paparazzi come swarming In like little bugs" I laugh and say.
" Ok, Let me grab my shoes. " Austin You and Alley are In charge!" I yell running to get my shoes.

Patricks POV:
Oh I love when she's excited. I think to myself, until she comes running back downstairs. " Ok,I'm Ready!" I smile. " Your cute when your excited." I say leaning in to kiss her. She blocks the kiss and says. " I thought you wanted to be the traffic." I scoff and say. " Mhm, well played." " Well be right back, We're just going to The grocery store!" She yells

" Ok! Well hurry because Our friends are almost here!" Austin says running upstairs. " Ok we won't be long." " Bye mommy! Bye Daddy!" Caiden says running up to the door. Eli picks him up and kisses his forehead. " Bye bubs, mommy and daddy will be right back." She sets him down and we go to the car, We'll until we see 2 cars pull in the drive way.......

To be continued........

Hey y'all sorry I haven't been posting Iv Been planning a wedding and the weddings tomorrow so yeah but anyways stay tuned!!!!" AND GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR SOME THINGS I SHOULD ADD TO THE MEXT CHAPTER! Lol💕gn