Almost Christmas.

It was Friday December 23rd, and the family has been getting ready for Christmas and there vacation since they were both coming up soon.

———————————-
Patrick's POV.

I was sitting in my office chair with my glasses on as I was typing on my computer. I was trying to figure out how many caters we need to higher for Christmas since it's being held at our house this year. I couldn't remember who was all coming so of course I asked my private remind app  for help.

" Ellen honey could u come here!" I yelled.

Ellen was in the kitchen preparing dinner since lately we've been eating take out, and it feels like we've eaten in every spot in the city.

She walked in with her hair tied up in a messy bun, her black Nike sweat pants and a black Nike workout sports bra. She looked pretty.

" Yes Pat what do u want." She said taking out her left air pod.

"We'll I was gonna ask a question but now I just want u to meet me in our bed room with nothing on." I smirk leaning back into my chair. She giggles and roles her eyes.

" Pat I have food on the stove you horny teenager, now what was ur question."

I'm the horny teenager? She's acting like she's any better than me when it comes to sex.

"Oh you love me horny and all."

She roles her eyes again and this time she pics up a pillow from the office couch and says. " Pat! Get to the point!"

"Jeez! You little angry bird, I was just gonna ask you how many people were all coming on Christmas ?"

She walks towards me and sits on my lap. " We'll there's your side of the family, plus my side of the family and a few friends, so I'd say about 20 people."

My eyes go a little wide. " 20 people? Damn, we're gonna need a lot of food." I say moving her back further on my lap as I start typing again.

She gets up from my lap and puts her air pod back in. " We'll it's not as bad as last year when we had 45 people."

I nod my head in agreement before she kisses my lips quickly before going back into the kitchen.

Damn, 20 people....I'm gonna need a lot of liquor.

————————————-
No one's POV
Patrick and Ellen were laying down just talking, you know..there normal night routine.

" So tomorrow's Christmas Eve and Jen thought it would be a good idea for her,Lina and there kids to sleep over until Christmas." Ellen said putting down her phone and looking over at him.

He closes his  book and takes off his glasses. " Well I don't mind, even tho...if Jen or Lina gets on my nerves one bit there sleeping outside for Christmas." Pat laughs a little as Ellen slaps his shoulder.

She giggles. " Oh your just terrible."

They talk a bit more before deciding to go to sleep.

" Goodnight El, I love you" Pat turned off the lamp and kissed her temple.

" Goodnight honey, I love you too"