Cant get out of bed!

Ellen's POV:
Well it's the next day and all I have to say is, what the hell happend last night? All I remember is getting laid and drunk, tbh that doesn't sound like a pretty bad night to me.😏 but anyways today is a new day and I don't wanna waist it being inside all day so I'm gonna wake pat up so we can figure out what we're doing today.

I role over so I'm facing Him and then start kissing his lips repeatedly. " Pat wake up." I say whispering in his ear.

He just groans in response and then turns on his side.

" Pat, honey it's time to wake up." I say shaking his shoulder a little . He finally opens his eyes and smiles

He shuts his eyes again and  puts the covers over his head. " Five more minutes Eli....please."

Oh my gosh he's such a child. See one Interesting thing about Patrick is he's a morning person....when he has to be, but when he knows he can sleep in, it's impossible to get him awake.

I go under the covers with him and then go up to his ear."I guess I'll be going swimming alone then."

I got from under the covers and was about to get off the bed until I felt big muscular arms wrap around my waist."Oh you aren't going anywhere young lady."

Disclaimer you may need to start the music at the top for this part, just sayin 😉

I giggle a little as I fell back into bed. He picks me up and gently lays me on his bare chest and then starts kissing my neck. " Mhm, Patrick I don't want to spend all day having sex. I-I wanna get out and g-go  do stuff." I said barley getting my sentence out due to my slight moans.

" Who said anything about all day?" He said as he switched  to the other side of my neck making me go crazy.

I throw my head forward into his neck as his hands wonders the rest of my body.

I tangle my hands in his hair as  he  flips us over so that he's on top now. He began to kiss down to my breast  and sucking on my left boob while the other hand massages the  other.

Maybe we'll try to get out tomorrow in stead😏

—————-

Patricks POV:

I pick my head back up and slam my lips into hers causing her to slightly whimper . I pick her up and gently set her on my lap so it's easier for me to enter her. I take my member out of my boxers and let her grind against me, causing us to moan in each other's mouths. When she got wet enough, I slid my member slowly into her and started moving her up in down.

" Patrick." She moaned in my ear.

" Eli" I moaned bringing her closer to my body.

She started bouncing faster so I helped by moving my hips in a faster motion. she threw her head back so I grabbed her hair and pulled it back further. She started moaning loudly witch drove me crazy so I put my hand to her clit and started rubbing it as fast as I could until I felt her walls clamp. She started moaning and yelling so I pushed her head forward so that she was staring into my eyes as I made her scream my name.

" Uhh! Patrick! Yes! Right there!" She screamed.

" I- I'm gonna-" I groaned as she started doing figure eights.