Jingle all the way! ...pt 1

————————

" Mommy! mommy! Wake up Santa came! Santa came!" Caiden said as he bounced on top of Ellen,she was snuggling her purple body pillow with her purple eye mask as Patrick snuggled her with his blue eye mask on.

" Mhmm it's too early, mommy and daddy are tired." Pat said with his eyes still closed.

" We'll my teacher said it's never too early to open gifts,daddy."

He jumped up and down on there bed until Alyssa walked in and laid on top of Ellen. " Mom it's time to wake up." She whispered in her ear as she held on to her body so she wouldn't fall.

Ellen groaned and said " Mhm, I thought you were supposed to be the older sister." 

" Yeah but it doesn't mean I don't want presents."

Not even a minutes later Alley, Austin and Aiden came running in. Austin was a mommas boy so he squeezed in between her and Pat and wrapped his arms around her. He snuggled his head in her back and sighed.

" Hey that was my spot" Pat groaned before Alley laid on top of him and snuggled her head in his neck. " daddy I'm tired...and hungry." She mumbled. Pat wasn't surprised Alleys always been a daddy's girl since he cold remember.

Aiden just laid with Caiden as they watched there siblings annoy there parents.