The drive!

A few days later

Ellen's POV:
Well me at Pat have 2 days left here and Pat said he has a few surprises for us today. To be honest, it's cute that he wants to surprise me but i hate not knowing what I'm getting myself into, especially when Patrick plans it.

" Ellen for the last time, its not a new car." Pat says grabbing his wallet off the counter as we made our way out the door.

I grab my purse and roles my eyes. " Then what the hell is it! Wait are we pregnant, again? Because I can't handle another child Pat I-" I start to ramble.

He turns around and puts his finger on my lips to shut me up. " Eli, you would know if we were pregnant honey, you have the Uterus,I don't Remember? You just need to calm down and trust me on this one.ok?" He says pecking my lips. I nod and walk to the car.

We get to the car and buckle our seatbelts, he grabs my hand and rests it on my thigh as his hand rests on mine. we rode in comfortable silents until my phone started to ring

_________this parts in 3rd person!"_________

I grab my phone and answer it. Aww look who it is my little munchkin!

Caiden picks up the phone and smiles " Hi mommy."  He says in a groggy voice. He sounds like he just woke up with a burst of energy of course.

" Hi baby!" I said fixing my hair a bit.

We stop at the red light and Patrick looks at the phone. " Hey buddy, what are you up too?"

" Well I just woked up daddy." He said saying his words wrong a little.

" Guessed what! Aunt marwy is taking us to wide go carts Today!"He yells until I see someone's head in the back round.

" Wow that's soo cool buddy! Hope you have fun!" I say smiling.

Eventually Caiden gives the phone to Alley so we can talk to her and the  rest of the kids.

" so we have a question for our smart,talented,  and very attractive parents!" Allyssa said drinking something out of a blue cup.

I role my eyes slightly and scoff. " We know what your trying to do, so what is it that y'all want?" I ask
Setting my phone on the tripod so they can see both me and Patrick.

" Can we have a party at our house tomorrow!" Austin blurted out." yeah we won't trash the house, and if we do we swear we'll clean it up."

I look a Patrick and then back at all 4 of my crazy teenagers. " Yes but only if Mary is gonna be there." Patrick says grabbing my thigh.

" but I swear if I come back to the house and somethings broken of mine I'm kicking all 4 of y'all asses." He says with a smart ass smile and lifting his eyebrows.

Its funny when he try's to be strict with the kids, it's cute. But we all know I'm the scarier parent. Obviously.

" Ok dad we get it! And where you trying to make yourself scarier? Because we all know moms the scariest." Aiden said smirking a little

I laugh a little then I hear Patrick sigh.

" It's ok honey we all can't be as cool and badass as me." I say with a grin. He roles his eyes playfully and we turn our attention back to the kids.

" Anyways we have to go, Aunt Mary's taking us go carting." Allyssa says sighing.

" Ok we love you guys.and remember do not break any of my things!" Pat said as he stopped at the next red light.

" Ok we won't." Aiden said.

" I call getting in the shower first!" I hear Allyssa say running down the hall.

They all groan and hanging up.

I laugh before turning to Patrick. He looks back at me and smiles with his Pirlie white teeth before turning back to the rode. God he is so perfect.

——————
1 hour later.
————-

" Ughh Patty it's been hourssssss." Damn how long is it gonna take.

" Relax Eli, it's been an hour." He said giggling.

I know you might think I'm overreacting but imagine driving in a car  not knowing where your going for An hour. Isn't fun.

" How much longer?" I asked putting my head against the window. Looking at the clouds as they began to turn grey.

" I'm sorry luv but we still have at least two hours left." He reaches his hand out as a signal to grab it. I grab his hand and sigh.

" Wherever your taking me better be good." I giggle.

" Oh it'll be more then good." He smirks before turning on the music.

I laugh as he starts singing.

Aww shit here he goes.

That's not cheating if I wasn't with your ass, Yo

You kept secrets and your cousin told me that,So

Logical thinking is just something that you lac so

What you even mad fo lookin like a stick up in yo ass hoe.

I'm not your mommy,bleep.

Find ah new hobby. Bleep.

Go get your fucking pic up,your shits in the lobby Bleep.

I'm not gon key yo car, or call ya fucking mom,

You should have paid my rent.

Go get a fuckin Job!

AHHHHHHHHH!!! we both scream laughing at one another.

Maybe this drive won't be so bad.....

To be continued!

Ok ellen be patient lmao as much as you hate surprises just suck it up and go! And ooo the teens throwing a party tomorrow night, nothing will go wrong....right😉

The way I wrote this chapter sucks I hate the structure and everything about it but I didn't feel like rewriting it so here ya go!!  Anyways sorry for the way it's writen. Btw my birthday was yesterday so I couldn't write lmao and yes ya girl saniyas a Leo 😜😭😭but anyways see ya!