Anniversary

Ellen's POV:

Im laying in bed with Patrick's arms wrapped around me and I start to think about our Anniversary get away. To  be honest I'm quite  excited, and yes your probably thinking I'm only excited because of the amazing sex we'll be having, and your right. But that's not the point, I'll be alone with my Amazing husband, free to do whatever, wherever. If you know what I mean 😉.

My thought where interrupted by slight movement next to me.

I turn over and stare patty in the face, I mean yeah it's a bit creepy but I can't help it. His face is like a drug, it's so addicting to look at. And plus he's so cute when he's asleep.

He starts to shift under me a little as he bats his eyes open.

" Hi sleepy head, good morning."  I said smiling

" Mhm... were you staring at me while I was asleep?" He said turning on his back.

" well i was bored and couldn't resist your  handsome little face so I just started at you until you woke up."  I giggle at the slight fear in his eyes.

He laughs a little then sits up so his heads leaning on the head bored. He grabs me by the waist and places me on his lap. We look into each others eyes for a moment before I break the silence.

" Pat what are you doing?" I said grinning.

" Snuggling my wife duh." He says as he starts to kiss my neck slowly and earns a slight Moan from me.

He stops sucking my neck and looks me in my eyes.
I put my hand on his chest and he leans in to kiss me. I pull away then make my way to our bedroom bathroom.

" Eli! Why did you moveee." I hear Patrick whine from the bed.

I start the shower and then check if the waters hot while saying. " Oh suck it up you'll get plenty more later."

He just makes a pouty noice and grabs his phone.....

Such a baby, I swear. I smirk to myself.

Patrick POV.

" Oh suck it up you'll get plenty more later."

I cross my arms then pout, then I grab my phone to check the weather for today.

" Babe you might wanna wear something warm and comfy, it says it's gonna rain today." I say trying to yell over the shower noice.

" Ugh, ok." she said.

Wait ah second. I just realized my hot wife is in the shower and I'm standing here like a dumb ass waiting for my turn in the shower. Pff! Why wait for the shower when I can just join her.

I strip my close off and run in with Eli.

" Patrick don't try anything." She said with her eyes still closed as she washes her hair.

I grab her hair and start running my fingers through it. She moans slightly. " But tomorrow's our anniversary,....don't you think we should have a little fun?"