Stressed part 2

Sorry guys but I changed Patrick's sisters name. So Mary's name is now " Jennifer aka aunt Jen. And Alicia's name is now Alina aka Aunt Lina.
——————-
Next day
——————-

" Honey could you ask the workers outside what time they think they'll be done?" Ellen asked as she stirred cookie batter in a red bowl. Her hair was in a messy bun her and she had clear blue led glasses on.
Pats sister Jen was also in the kitchen making drinks with fancy shaped ice cubes.

" Eli don't you think your worrying a bit too much? I mean come on it's 11:30 in the morning, I'm sure they'll be done before the party starts." Pat says drinking his coffee.

" Patrick please just do it." Ellen sighed. Pat sighed and did as she said.

Ellen's POV:
" El  are you ok?"  Jen asked as she shaved more ice cubes into little ice monsters. " Uhh yeah just a little stressed is all." In reality I'm not ok, I have a party that's supposed to be starting in less than 5 hours and I still have to get myself and Caiden ready. Sometimes I wish I could just take a break...from everything.

" El I know you, your not ok." Jen sighed. Fuck. Why does she have to know everything.

" Ok,ok your right, I'm really stressed right now." Her face softened.

" There's nothing to worry about, the house and backyard is decorated, the food is almost ready, and the entertainment will be here at 4:30. Everything is basically done El, there's nothin to worry about." She was right. I was overreacting for No reason.

" Yeah your right, to be honest I think I just need a stress reliever. But what tho?" I thought. Jen raised her eye Brow and smirked.

" Sex" she said.

I raised my eye Brow "Excuse me?"

"Sex. Whenever I'm stressed Mike ( Jen's husband) always relaxes me with his big beautiful stress reliever of his." She sighed in enjoyment.

" Could have lived without hearing that last part." She giggled a little. " Right sorry. Look, all I'm saying is, you'll be right back to your normal self once my idiot brother of mine wipes it out." Can't believe I'm having this conversation with my sister in law.... But she's right.

" Jen what the hell." I laughed. " I don't need sex to ease my mind, I'm fine." I smiled at her and walked into the living room. Yeah I don't need sex.... Right?

——————-
Patrick's POV:

I walked back into the kitchen to see only my sister and not my hot wife. Eh bummer. " Small weaner, get over here!" She yelled. What? Small weaner? My thoughts got interrupted.

" You need to fuck Ellen" she said turning around and leaning against the counter. Well Um, that's new.

" What the hell Jen? Where is this coming from." I ask.

"She has been stressed since she came up with the idea about the whole Halloween party thing." She said.

" So.... You want me to Seduce her?" I raised my eye brow and squinted my eyes.

" Mhm, see now your using your brain." She smiled at me like I was two.I hated when she did that.

" Ok, ok but when?" I asked.

" You have 5 kids, you'll figure it out." She smiled and walked passed me as she patted my shoulder.

" Well um,nice talk little sis." I said. I cant believe I just talked about that with my sister.