Family interview pt.2

When I say the other Ellen I mean Ellen the  genourous and when I just say Ellen I mean Ellen pompeo!

Ellen's outfit is the outfit you see at the top.

P.S. They arrived at the Ellen show building already.

Patrick was finished getting his hair touched up so he looked over at Ellen to see her playing on her phone as she gets her makeup done. He could kinda tell she was in pain because, she had a sad face like she wanted to go home.

Patricks POV:
I couldn't help but notice that Eli wasn't herself, so I got up and kissed her temple." You ok?" I say rubbing her thigh.

" No I'm bleeding out of my vagina and and I can't even eat ice cream because I have to do this stupid interview! So no Patrick I'm not fine!" Everyone turns around including hair and makeup artiste.

" Ooo dads in trouble." Aiden says laughing. " Looks like you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight."Mary says turning her spinning chair back to the vanity.

I role my eyes and say " Shut it! Anyways honey I'm sorry, I forgot. But how about when we get home I set a nice hot shower up for you, and I'll have your lavender soap, scrub, and facial cream lade out for you, along with your favorite snacks. How does that sound?"

She smiles and says "that would be nice" I lean in closer and repeat what she says but in a baby voice.
" That would be nice?" She leans closer and says
" Yeah." And then we both smile and our lips touch.

"Eww, no dada, my momma." Caiden says as he jumps on Ellen's lap. I scoff and say " But dada needs love from momma too." He snuggles into Ellen's chest and says." No, you can get that another time." Ellen laughs and then Alyssa scoffs then says
" You got love this morning." " Yeah dad was it bussin?" Austin's says as he side eyes Alley. "No it wasn't bussin he was Bussin physically." Alley says laughing. Aiden just laughs as he's looking down at his phone. My Mom wasn't paying attention to us, she was too busy making conversation with her makeup artist. Alicia was on the phone with her boyfriend, and ofc Mary was laughing along with the kids.

" Alright, Alright enough. look, when you get married and fall in love you tell me if your gonna not have sex just because your kids are home." Ellen says giggling.

Aiden looks up from his phone and says. " The least you can do is be quieter." I laugh then look at Ellen and say." That's harder then you think with a woman like your mother." All the kids say " enough of that!" We just laugh.

The director walks in and says " Good morning everyone, Interview starts in 5 minutes so could you guys make your way to the stage please?" They all get up and make there way to the stage.

45 minutes later.

" Ok everyone, this is the last question of the day, and this question is only for the kids."

The crowd says" Oooo"

" The question is, What's one thing you wish your parents would stop doing when your in the room?"  Alyssa raises her hands and says " Can I go first?!" The other Ellen laughs and then says " Yeah go for it" 

"Patrick scoffs and  says we'll someone's excited."  Alyssa turns around and says " Yeah, because I get to expose you."