File 7: friend

"Yes sorry, i got stuck in something private at home and won't be able to make it in time. I apologize, is it possible to push back the appointment an hour?" Jaesang said as he spoke to the phone. in his free hand he held the boy pinned to the couch under him, his face pressed into the pillow. it's been over a week now and things only went worse in Jimin's eyes.

"Yes that would be great thank you" Jaesang said, giving his best voice while his face showed no emotion as he glared at the boy he had in his grip. "Yes, i will see you later bye bye!" The man put his phone away after ending the call and his face filled with anger again. He pulled the boy off the couch and heard him scream, his legs kicking around to mat the other let go of him. but Jaesang ignored it all. He dropped the boy on the floor and kneeled down over him glaring into his eyes. His hand wrapped around the boy's neck making him face him and shut up his screams.

"You know what happens if you don't obey me, i don't care if you scream, no one can hear it. but it annoys my ears. i can't have you act here like an animal. get your act together and fucking do as i say and how i fucking want you to do it" Jaesang said. Jimin's eyes filled with tears and he grabbed Jaesang's hands that was around his neck not liking the pressure of it. but when he tugged at it Jaesang only squeezed tighter making the blonde close his eyes in fear. he didn't want to die. he wanted to breathe. "I better not see you try to escape again or I swear I will do even worse, it would be a shame to scar that beautiful body of yours wouldn't it?"Jaesang said Jimin shook his head. his legs moving around.

"will you listen to me now?" Jaesang said, his voice changing to a sweeter one. Jimin nodded again.

"See it isn't that hard baby boy. dont make me ruin your beauty." Jaesang let go of the boy's neck and caressed his cheek while hearing the boy gasp for air and rub his neck which had a print of Jaesang's hand on it. "Good....now get your ass to the bed" his voice turned demanding again. Jimin looked at him. "Jimin..." he said warningly at the boy. Jimin rolled on his side and got up. making slowly as slow as he was allowed his way to the bedroom dreading for what was to come.

Inside the bedroom he sat on the bed pulling the long shirt over his knees. Jaesang didn't allow him to wear pants today, he wanted the boy to appreciate that he could sleep in a warm bed. Jimin tried to sneak out at night through the window. but the window made too much noise when he opened it and it woke the man up. Jaesang wasn't happy finding out Jimin tried to escape he had tied him to the bed and made him sleep on the floor without clothes while the window was open. the cold breeze cooling down the room.

"Good boy. now come here." jaesang said as he entered the room. He stood in front of the other and watched him get off the bed getting on his knees. "what are you waiting for? don't make me repeat the rules.."

Jimin gulped and moved his hand up a hand that was looking bruised. Jaesang would hit his hands when the boy touched something without asking. it left some marks on them. Jimin unbuckled the belt and zipped open the man's jeans revealing the man's boxers. Jaesang lifted a brow at the boy and watched him pull down his boxers taking his member out. "Suck it, pleasure your boyfriend. isn't that what you are for hm?" Jaesang said with a grin. He liked the control he had over the boy. He liked to control others, he wanted them to do whatever he said and what he wanted. and he wasn't in any way against physical pain when they wouldn't listen, he liked the screams and fear he would see in their eyes. Jaesang seemed normal outside to others, but once the front door closed he was a completely different person.

"That's right, take it all" Jaesang said, grabbing Jimin's hair and pushing his member further inside the boy's mouth. watching the plump lips wrap around his length. He held the boy's hair tighter and used the boy's head moving it back and forth. He groaned and pushed him all the way against his thighs. Jimin pushed himself away and coughed a few times.