File 23: goodbye

A few days had passed. Yoongi contacted the police again and set up a meeting with the man again. And today was the day. He was currently riding with Jimin to the prison, glancing at the boy next to him who had been so silent the whole ride.

"you okay?" he asked. Jimin looked at the other and nodded. "if you want to stop just tell me, we don't have to do this now"

"no...I want to do this," Jimin said. He was determined to get better and doing this was part of it. He had to do this for himself. He wanted to face Jinsang again. it was his own choice this time and he was gonna do it too.

"Okay, me and the officers will be with you so nothing can happen." Yoongi parked the car looking at the other before getting out.

"thank you" jimin smiled a little, not a happy smile but a smile to thank the other. His hand made his way to yoongi's and held it tightly. holding yoongi's hand instantly calmed him down. Yoongi was so calming to be around. But it didn't really help when they entered the prison building and were greeted by an officer.

"Welcome back, I am officer Hyuin. I will be going with you" the man said formally.

"hello Hyuin, i am Min yoongi from the instituut and my patient, Park Jimin '' yoongi introduced themselves, noticing how silenced and closed off jimin turned as soon the officer spoke to them. Jimin still hasn't gotten used to strangers, but that will come eventually. It takes time, just like all the other things.

"Nice to meet you two" the officer smiled. "You can follow me. our men have taken Jinsang to the room for you to meet him, you get an hour with him today." he informed the two while they walked through the many locked doors and guards patrolling the halls. It was a long walk to get to the room, you could really see how well shut off the prisoners are, there was no way to just walk out of here through all these layers of defense and gates.

"Here it is, I will be inside with you. my colleague will be monitoring the room" the officer said pointing to a lady who stood near a few computer screens. Also in the same room were a good handful of policemen which were heavily armored and holding a gun in both hands. They were really on guard.

"Okay '' Yoongi nodded and got Jimin's attention, who was staring at the window where he could see Jinsang in a chair, he was looking at the table not moving much. both his hands cuffed to the table and his legs to the ground. "Are you sure you want to go in?" he asked jimin again to make sure the boy was ready.

Jimin nodded.

"Okay" the doctor looked at the officer and nodded. "He's ready" the officer turned around and used the button to open the door and walk inside waiting for his two guests to enter before closing the door again letting it fall back in its secured lock. Yoongi stood near the table where a seat was ready for Jimin but the patient never moved closer. his eyes staring at Jinsang who had looked up and was staring right back at him with a grin.

"oh Jiminie~ miss me that much?" Jinsang said, leaning forward as he eyes jimin up and down.

"...no" Jimin said softly, he had to get himself together, but he couldn't move. He was frozen in place. Jinsang's eyes were enough to make him shiver. His body felt like it was to give up any moment, but, he kept himself standing straight he won't bend down submissively. Jimin took a deep breath and looked at Yoongi before walking closer to the table and sitting down on the chair that was placed there for him.

"oh i'm sure you do, why else would you be here. you know you belong to me, i am the one who saved you after all"

"You didn't.....you kidnapped me" Jimin spoke, stabilizing his voice, he didn't lok Jinsang right in the eyes. He just couldn't do it. he didn't want to look in those eyes that only brought him fear and pain for so long.

"Hmm, maybe I did , maybe I didn't. id doesn't matter and does not change the fact you are and always be mine Jimin. We did things together only couples do. you still look like it, won't you just come back to me and i will treat you well...after i learned you a lesson" jinsang's voice darkened and it almost made jimin lower his head but the boy didn't let it happen. he looked up at jinsang and frowned.

"no. stop '' Jimin said he gulped once before continuing. "I am not yours, I never was. I am over you!"

"no you arent"

"Yes I am, I won't let you control me anymore." yoongi looked at jimin who was speaking his own words and mind now, he felt so proud. he was afraid jimin would let jinsang get to him and he would fall back into an attack again but jimin looked strong now. "I came here to say goodbye. you won't see me ever again. I am done with you Jinsang. you don't control me anymore" jimin stood up flinching a little when jinsang frowned and tried to jump up. The sound of the chair moving back was heard when he stood up trying to get the cuffs off the table but it wasn't working. the officer had noticed and was already really to interfere if anything were to happen. "I have always hated you Jinsang. you may rot here in this prison forever. you will never get out" jimin spat and walked back a few steps. "Goodbye"

"JIMIN!" Jinsang shouted angrily. "do not think you can just leave like that. you are fucking mine! I own you! your whole body is mine to use!!"

"I am done here, let me out" Jimin said to the officer ignoring jinsang's shouts and screaming words. He could hear Jinsang tug at the cuffs trying to get free while screaming at him. but Jimin didn't want to look back. He didn't want to spare Jinsang another glance. He won't lower himself anymore.

"Open" the officer said and the door opened for them. As soon as the tree left the room Jimin began breathing heavily and he sat down on an empty chair holding his head.

"You okay? you did well there, its fine"

"i-im okay," Jimin said, wiping his teary eyes. He held himself big there but now he had to release some of the fear he just felt. but it didn't make him feel bad, knowing he had said goodbye to that chapter of his Life. the chapter with jinsang. He felt good to have done this. to hear jinsang get pissed off and not be able to do anything. Jimin felt great.

"I am proud of you, you did really well.

"t-thank you" jimin smiled and then unexpectedly got hugged by yoongi. The doctor wrapped his arms around Jimin tightly, not being able to hold back. Jimin was surprised and not sure what was going on. but then he relaxed and wrapped his arms back around Yoongi, closing his eyes and enjoying the hug. the warmth of another person that he wanted so badly. The protection he felt from being hugged by the other was comforting him. He felt the fear of just now escape his body and being replaced by a nice warm feeling.

Jimin smiled and was certain....he can do this. He can bloom into the rose he wants to be. He will get better.

---

thank you for reading again, see you in the next chapter! we are going to more towards the end from now on. i was thinking of ending it at 25 but i think it will have to be a little longer. i didnt expect to make the chapters so stretched lol . 

🌼🌼🌼