Chapter - 26 [ Roommates]

Bloody Sunset – Chapter 26
[ Turn on mysic for good experience ]

It was 7 in the morning , Darryl was packing his things up and went to Zak's room , he knocked on the door and Zak was behind hin holding a mug.

Zak : What are you doing?

Darryl : Oh, Hay zak..I decided to--..

Zak :Also..im sorry about yesterday, i got carried away..

Darryl : Its fine.. it feels like we couldn't work out. So i decided to move out, im just bothering both of you.

Zak : What do you mean , You're mine, you can't move out whatever you want .

Darryl : You don't own me Zak , But i owe you a favor for saving me.

Zak grabbed his arm and pulls him closer , he glared at him and Darryl looked through his eyes.

Zak : You're mine, i may be Controlling,  but im claiming what's mine Darryl . You're not allowed to Move out

Zak almost grabbed his chin and as soon as he was to do it, Lilchup suddenly grabs Zak away from Darryl.

Lilchup : What the hell are you two doing?

Darryl : Nothing-..

Lilchup : Zak, if he wants to move out, let him be. Besides he's useless.

Zak glances at Darryl as he felt guilty putting him in his house like a prison, Zak just sighed grabs his wallet.

Zak : You can move out, but you can only stay at Clay's

Zak grabbed money from his wallet and gave it to Darryl. Lilchup rolls her eyes and went inside zak's room.
Zak slowly pinches his cheek and smirks.

Zak : Ill miss you..

Darryl : Ew- what- are you serious?

Zak : Pfft- of course i am..

Zak slowly smiles , caress his hair and went inside his bedroom. Darryl sighed and grabs his bag.

Hours later Darryl was at the doorstep of Clay's house , Dave was about to open the door and he saw darryl standing beside the door.

Dave : Huh? Darryl? Get inside..

Darryl startled to see Dave and gets intimidated by him, Dave just chuckled crossed his arms .

Dave : do i look scary to you? Pfft- come on, im much more nicer than Clay you know.

Darryl : I-..uhh im just not used talking to you.

Dave saw his bag full of clothes and glanced at him.

Dave : Got kicked out huh?

George went out of his room and surprised to see Darryl talking with Dave , George quickly went to Darryl and hugged him.

George : Heyyy you visited, where's Zak??

Darryl : I actually moved out, since Lilchup doesn't want me there. So its safe to be here.

Dave : ill leave you two guys alone, talk to you later Darryl

George : And since when did you two became close ?

Darryl : me and lilchup?

George : NO-! you and Dave! Why is he nicer to you , don't trust him, hes mean!

Darryl : Huh? I don't think so, he seems nice tho.

Clay showed up behind George and gave him a pat.

Clay : sup you two, wheres Zak??

The three of them chatted, and few minutes later Darryl was holding his bag and went to Dave's room, since they had to share rooms because the room is much more bigger than George's . Darryl knocked on the door and Dave seems glad to see Darryl being his roommate.

Darryl : Hey- uhh Clay told me to share room with you since you have lots of space.

Dave : Yeah, of course. Glad to be your roomate, it's really boring here since i have no one here to company me .

To be continued