Chapter - 33 [ Exterminator ]

Bloody Sunset - Chapter 33
[ turn on music for good experience ]

The next day Dave decided to come with them , it seems like Dave was planning something.

Dave : Im coming with you guys this time.

George : Huh-- don't you like going out? What kind of drug--..

While george was talking, Dave noticed a ring on his finger .

Dave : Looks like someone got married .

George : Huh-- who??

Dave : Where did you get that ring huh?

George : Oh, its a Friendship Ring from Clay! It looks great .

Dave started laughing as he looked at Clay.

Dave : Damn right, you got Friendzoned

Clay and George got out first while Dave and Darryl was checking if they haven't left anything.

Darryl : What about we get ourselves a friendship ring too! I wanna bring something before me and George gonna go back to the real world!

Dave : pffft..there's so such Friendship ring exist in here.

Darryl : Huh- really? How did George got one?

Dave : in here, when you give someone a ring that means you want that person to be with you for the rest of your life or thats how monsters confess how they really feel .

Darryl : So that means...

Dave : Yep

Darryl : They really have feelings for each other. Jeez George is too slow to realize.

Few hours later

The four of them went to Zak's house , Lilchup was there sitting at couch .

Clay : Im going to let these three go inside the office, you guys can help us out.

Zak : Alright then, as long as they're not annoying.

Few minutes later

Darryl and Dave was sitting next to eachother they were having a good time , talking about the human world , Darryl seems happy with Dave being his friend, Zak glanced at them and George noticed Zak was looking at Darryl.

George : Wish that was you huh? Too bad you're late

Zak : Shut up..

Dave stood up and Looked at Darryl.

Dave : Do you want something to eat??

Darryl : Why youre acting so weir--

Dave slowly pets his head and makes a forced smile. Dave was making Zak jealous to make sure Zak has feelings for Darryl, But Darryl doesn't even know what Dave was planning, he just find Dave really unusual today.

Dave : Ill get snacks for us, i left some at the livingroom

Dave went out of the office and Zak Went outside as well.

Zak : Stealing isn't a good idea Dave.

Dave : Stealing huh? You're not satisfied with your girls? are you jealous?

Zak : I had him first, Don't even try getting in my way Dave.

Dave : You can't Even try to change yourself, you're not good enough for Darryl.

Dave : You should've took care of him at the first place, youre not gonna be in this situation.

Dave glared at Zak as he turned back on him.

Dave : If you want him back, then you're gonna change yourself first. I don't want my friend Cry shits over a stupid hooker like you.

Zak : If you're talking about changing myself, i would, as long as i can take him back.

Dave : Am i allowed to threaten lilchup then? Im gonna scare the shit off her

Zak : Just don't go too far , besides im planning on breaking up with her.

Dave laughed and proceeds to go to the livingroom , he saw lilchup was about to go to the kitchen .

Dave : Hey lilchup, may i have to have a conversation with you??

Dave smiled at her ,She smiled back and His eyes started glowing red. Lilchup stepped back seeing his eyes.

Dave : Im gonna warn you this time, leave this house or i will do the same thing to your family..

Lilchup : pfff- funny joke, what are you, an exterminator?

His hair turned into pink , a burnt mark of a baphomet star in his collar that shows he is an exterminator that exterminated 60 percent of the town hundred years ago he pretended to be a Vampire so that people wouldn't fear him . Everyone thought the exterminator was caught and killed many years ago .

Lilchup : Wait, this can't be possible -

Dave : Leave Zak alone , and if youre gonna hurt Darryl this time, i will fucking Skin you alive..

Lilchup couldn't speak because of shock, Dave shifted back to normal and smiled at lilchup.

Dave :Tomorrow, leave and don't ever show up again.

⚠️ WARNING , READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED ⚠️

- Just don't Read this part if you're not brave enough -

The next day Lilchup left the house because of fear , and Zak couldn't find her around the house, he saw a letter that Lilchup is just gonna leave for a year, little did he know she's done forever.

In the news a crime was reported happened last night , A lady was skinned to death and she was already rotting, animals are eating her flesh and people barely recognize her . People suspect that an animal killed her .

Dave did the right thing, he just did his job as an exterminator. In the monster world, Exterminator was the highest rank before, it went extinct thinking that it was already gone, Clay was his only his half brother to help him hide from the monsters try to kill him. Exterminator has a power to kill anyone they want, because they have license to kill.

TO BE CONTINUED

bitch just went to romantic fanfic to Horror 😌