Limbo

Tw: derealisation, death, mentions of alcohol, gambling, blood.

Semy inspired by the video above. ^

Death wasn't as fun as I thought.

But, as Phil killed me, I smiled. Covered in my own blood, I felt myself slip away. Into nothingness. And then, it came all together.

Every day, all the same.

The in-between, the limbo, wasn't what I expected, to be honest.

I was expecting something quiet, probably lonely.

Instead, tho moment I died I was transported to the well known place of Julilee line.

I hated it already, because the people pussed me around.

But I entered the red train. Red as my blood. Stained with it, laced with that crimson feel.

Although it was clean.

I was here, with all this faces I wouldn't recognize. All this faces in the crowd.

I would sometimes look around, just to close my eyes again. It wasn't that it mattered, because I would see pure blackness if I looked outside the train windows.

The red invided me.

Everything was red. Never my colour, but I was getting used to it.

I used to think to myself the train would stop somewhere and drop us in hell. Or even heaven, tho it wasn't likely, because I was there.

Never happened tho.

What would happen is that I somehow learned the limbo was diferent for everyone, maybe some similarities, but not the same.

I learned that when asleep, I could visit other realms, so I spent most time with Jshlatt and Mexican Dream playing pocker.

Through Shlatt's eyes, the limbo was a gym, he said to us. Mexican Dream said he had Mexico. Not that surprising.

I told them my thing was a train, having aborded it in jubilee line, waiting for a destination.

The realm where we would hang up was always pitch black. Neither of us wanted to control the realm and make it ours, so we shared the nothingness, and a pack of cards.

It was our routine, pretty much every day, we would go to sleep and there play pocker. Jshlatt would cheat pretty much all the time.

I would too.

Mexican Dream would play fair, but would always threaten us with his gang if we were getting too ahead of ourselves.

I imagined what life on earth was like. It had been years here, but I didn't know how much time had passed there. A strange, out of place passager told me that the time was diferent in the living world, but I would have to wait. In the train.

They dissapeared after that.

For some time, some months, I could sense something was happening in the living world, because even if I couldn't know what it was, a spot was drawing itself in the void.

We wouldn't care less, we played pocker and ignored the strong motion that came from behind us.

It didn't matter until I felt it. Something pulling me. I was sitting in the train, and a fain light started approaching me. It was something new, nothing like that had happened before.

It was calling me.

I felt the passage between the living world and the train fell apart, weakly, so I took the opportunity.