12: Kiss and Avoid

SPECIAL THANKS to the amazing @Liam_Payne_Babe <---- She's an absolute star for giving me the ZERRIE idea for this chapter :-) And I did promise i'd give her like a million credits for this to show how much I really do appreciate her brilliant idea so, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU so very mucch :-)

She also writes a Zerrie fanfic aswell called 'Loosing Hope', so I really do suggest you all go check that one out too! <3

______________________________________________________

CHAPTER 12

Perrie's P.O.V 

Why am I up so early?

I groan at the horrid thought of me waking up this early, as the pale, modern-looking clock that was hanging on the wall right in front of me, only showed that it was 8 o'clock in the morning.

So why is my brain already up and alerted at this hour when it should be down and sleepy?

I watch the clock tick by for every second to every minute, just laying in my position right now, that was surprisingly comfortable.

Come to think of it now, I was actually really comfortable in where I was at this moment.

Hm... What was I actually lying on right now with my head tilted to this angle?

I brush my head into the pillow I was lying onto, and muffled my head forward so that it was more cosier, as I flutter my eyes back shut and wish to do nothing but fall back to sleep again in this wonderful spot I was in right now.

I inhale deeply, as I sweetly smile at the scent of fresh pillows, leather sofas and... Zayn?

Just like a tiger, my eyes prance back wide awake again, the minute my nose smelt the scent I knew all to well, as I finally then realize that the pillow I was supposedly thought to have been lying on all this time, was in fact, the warm shoulder and neck of Zayn Malik who was still fast asleep right beside of me.

I jump back a little, almost too sharply away from Zayn with every heart beat inside of me, beating faster than ever as I check to see if anyone else in the room was awake yet.

Thankfully no. Nobody was awake at this hour yet and so a wash of quick relieve came over me and I decided to get up and go to the kitchen to grab something to eat, in order to make my morning a little happier for me.

I open up the fridge, seeing not much in there as i snigger at the thought that perhaps the reason being for this was because we all had quite a lot of snacks... well, Niall and Jade in particular actually.

So I open up the cupboards and other compartments that had any food that was edible or easy to cook, until my eyes finally came across the plastic container of eggs, the loaf of bread, bacon, and tin of baked beans.

There seems to be enough of everything to cook for everyone, so I make the decision to be nice and cook today, as I take out the pots and pans needed and begin to cook some breakfast for everyone later.

After 10 minutes I was already done with the food, but decided to keep the rest to heat at a low temperature for the others, as I scoop up a plate for myself before crashing down on the dining table and munching on my delicious breakfast.

Apparently, I hadn't realized how hungry I really was until the minute I got a hold of my bacon and eggs and ended up murdering the whole thing into my mouth, before swallowing it all down to satisfy my alarming hunger.

"Having fun there I see."

The voice came from behind of me, along with a chuckle, as my eyes widen at the sound of his voice and I freeze in my spot.