10: An Unexpected Twist

CHAPTER 10

Jesy's P.O.V

We were all sat down in the living room, just chilling I guess, as I took a seat next to Zayn, and he sat beside Perrie, with Niall by her side and Louis on the other end with both Louis and Liam who I wasn't quite sure of what he was doing, but I think Liam looked like he was actually in some sort of deep thought, because he seemed to have stayed awfully quite beside the two pair...

"Soo... Perrie" I hear Zayn's voice from beside me as I turn to find his arm just about to wrap itself around Perrie's shoulder, as I glared at her for a minute before she shook his arm off and I couldn't help but feel a little smile fall onto my lips at her little reaction.

Thankfully, I think Perrie isn't really interested at all in Zayn.

"How was your day today then?" Zayn casually says, seeing he was putting effort into starting a conversation with Perrie as my eyes quickly flickered to Perrie who was suddenly distracted by something... or someone If I must say, from the other end.

I followed her fixed gaze, expecting to find Jade and Harry finally come in... because god knows what they were talking about out there, but instead I found Louis just about to get up from beside Leigh-Anne, to head off to the kitchen.

I flicker my eyes back to Perrie, just to be sure that was who she was looking at, as my own eyes confirmed it for me, and before I could say or do something, Perrie was on her feet too.

Woah, wait what is she doing?

Perrie's P.O.V

My eyes fixed itself in Louis' direction, seeing him talk to Leigh-Anne for a while, interested in what they might be saying or talking about right now as I start to forget about Zayn again who was in fact... trying to talk to me right now.

Right up until I saw Louis get up on his feet, walking towards the kitchen as I get up from where I was, standing up, to find Zayn who was now standing up and stood in front of me, blocking my view as he cleared his throat uncomfortably and my eyes finally fell down to his.

"What?" I ask, sensing that I was being a little rude with my tone as I mentally shake my head before rephrasing what I wanted to say now.

"I mean...sorry, what did you say again?" I ask, this time with a polite tone to my voice as he stares at me with those brown eyes and I wonder what he could be thinking of right now.

"Erh, I said how was your day today?" he asks for the second time... I think as I attempt to put on a fake sweet smile.

"Great actually, thanks for asking..um, sorry but I'm kind of hungry so I think I might just grab something from the kitch-" I was about to make up an excuse for going into the kitchen with Louis right before I was then cut off by two boys who were both stood beside me now.

Zayn and Niall.

"I'll get it for you" they both say in perfect sync at the same time, as I bit my lips from annoyance already.

"No, no it's fine, I can get it myse-" and for the second time I was interrupted by Mr. Malik himself.

"But you don't know where the kitchen is" He says, whilst stepping a little closer to me now, with Niall behind him.

"I'll find my way around" I respond back, shrugging it off.

"Well I wanna go to the kitchen to get some food too mind you, so I might as well get some for you too" Niall then steps in front of Zayn, a little too close to me now as I step back, a little creeped out how both of them were making such a big deal out of this, by almost arguing over who could get me some food.