11: Movie Marathon Night

CHAPTER 11

Jade's P.O.V

"What!?" I blurt out, along with the girls as we stare at Liam who was holding up the DVD's in the air, but all of a sudden, both his posture and mood had somehow decreased dramatically, and I was now finding it hard not to get up from where I was and give him a little cuddle to cheer up that sad little puppy face of his.

But unfortunately I couldn't... of course.

"Movie Marathon Night? Uh..." Leigh-Anne starts of but somehow she pauses, not knowing what to say or how else to react now, which was no surprise.

"I thought we were just going to stay for another half hour" I say directly looking towards the girls and seeing both Jesy and Leigh-Anne just as confused as I was, all except for Perrie who was certainly being quiet in the room.

Too quiet actually... which raises my suspicions by a mile away.

"Perrie" I say, sternly looking at her as both Jesy and Leigh-Anne turn to face her as well, seeing a very guilty smile plastered all over that pale face of hers now.

"Would you guys excuse us all for a minute" Jesy suddenly raises up from her seat receiving a few nods, as she glares at us girls, signaling us outside of the living room as we all get up and I pull Perrie along with us simultaneously.

As soon as we were out of the living room, and had shut the door, I, Jesy and Leigh-Anne all erupted with questions firing straight at her direction.

"What the hell Perrie!?" Leigh-Anne half whispers, half yells.

"Did you come up with this?" I suddenly blurt out.

"Why?" Jesy asks immediately.

"When?" I add straight after Jesy.

"How?" Leigh-Anne finishes just before Perrie sighs.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry, but they did ask me and I said okay, but if you think of it, this is good because-"

"How is this even good Perrie? You went behind all of our backs, by not even telling us about this?" Jesy clearly states, earning a nod from both Leigh-Anne and I in agreement.

"I'm sorry, but can we still stay? I mean, it's a Saturday and we have nothing to do tomorrow... the least we could do is enjoy our free weekends with a Movie Marathon Night with our friends" Perrie tries persuading us as I quickly look back at the girls to see their reaction.

They couldn't possibly agree to this right?

I mean, Leigh-Anne won't... I know for sure that she won't.

"I don't kno-" Leigh-Anne was about to mutter right before Jesy had suddenly interrupted.

"Okay I’m in then" Jesy blurts out so quickly I am not able to do anything else but turn to face the traitor who now had an excited smile on her cheerful face.

What is Jesy doing?

One minute she was belting out how this was pretty much a bad idea and the next she's already agreed into staying? 

Wow, perhaps the fame has already gotten to her head...

But at least I know for a fact that Leigh-Anne won't stand for th-

"Well um... okay, if Jesy's in then I’m in too" Leigh-Anne suddenly shrugs as my jaws drop in sync with her last word in that sentence.

What?