3: Look Who's Decided to Tag Along

CHAPTER 3

Zayn’s P.O.V

“Zayn man, wake up!” I heard Harry’s husky voice yell from the back of my ears, as I tried ignoring him whilst getting back to sleep, that was until I heard the guys chuckling as the door suddenly slammed wide open and both Louis and Liam came in, bouncing up and down on my bed like a bunch of 6 year olds trying to wake up their parents on Christmas morning.

“IT’S TIME TO WAKE UPP!” Liam started shouting at a very irritating high pitch note.

“GET UP GET UP GET UPP!” Louis squealed some more in a fake weird British accent, much louder than Liam had as I tried wrapping my pillow around my head, blocking out all the noise.

“No” I groggily replied back through the pillow whilst hugging it tightly in my arms as I tried ignoring them.

“Well then you leave me with no choice!” Louis suddenly said, throwing in an evil laugh at the end as Harry then added “Right Zayn, if you don’t get your lazy bum out of bed right now, we will take your mirror and styling gel away from you for a whole week” he said half jokingly, half serious as I just shrugged, knowing that they were probably just bluffing.

But that was until I heard complete and utter silence in the room. As I suspiciously popped one eye open, I then saw Louis standing next to my desk, taking down my mirror that was hanging on my wall from opposite the bed as both Liam and Harry were by his side, helping him get it down.

“OII!” I suddenly yelled, quickly shoving the bed sheets out of the way as I got out of bed and started storming towards Louis who was already sprinting around the room like a maniac whilst carrying the giant mirror in his hands.

“LOUIS, GIVE IT TO ME NOW! YOUR GONNA BREAK IT YOU FOOL!” I furiously beamed, clearly showing him how serious I was now.

“NO-ONE TOUCHES MY MIRROR!” I suddenly blurted out; adding it to the little threat as he just happily ignored everything I was saying to him.

 “Hahahaa, then who’s touching it right now Zayn huh?” Harry chuckled from behind me.

“MEEEEEEEEEEE!” Louis cheerfully replied, this time he wasn’t running anymore, instead he was skipping up and down, giving the mirror a chance to slip out of his hands on purpose just to piss me off.

“LOUISSS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, GIVE ME MY MIRROR BACK!” I yelled some more.

He then stopped skipping and started going into fits of laughter, as I finally got to him, I then snatched the mirror out from his hands immediately, as if I was a 5 year old boy who didn’t want to share anything, before I hung it back onto the wall in my bedroom.

“Hmmm, someone’s a little cranky this morning” Louis jokingly said.

“Oh shut up, you stole my mirror” I rightfully accused him as he was already out of the door, still laughing as he followed Harry down the stairs.

As I turned around I then saw Liam stood just outside of my room by the door with his phone out, pointing directly at me as a suddenly realization had struck me by surprise on what Liam have been doing this whole time.

“Man, you better not have recorded that” I warned.

“Too late” he cheekily grinned before flipping the camera so that it was facing him this time as he spoke to it.

“…And that’s how we wake up Zayn in the mornings” he chuckled before smiling and saying goodbye to the camera as he quickly stopped the video and uploaded it to Twitter, as I just stood there the whole time giving him  the evils.