A/N: UPDATES, NEW TRAILER(sort of) + OTHER INFO

Hey guys so it feels like it's been forever since i've last updated, which I am so so very sorry :(

But my goal for the next two to three weeks is to revise as much as I can before my real GCSE's which the first two will be starting from May 15th till the beginning of June.

So from today I am officially banning myself from ever using my laptop until my exams are over, meaning no Wattpad, no youtube and no editing/writing :(

I know...Sorry, it's a pain, but I haven't been able to write because..

1- I need to prepare for these exams, like urgently because I feel as if I haven't even studied as much as I should 

2- My mean school keeps giving me alot of homework like almost every single day which is crazy because I've already got a heck-load of revision needing to be done :o

and 3- I do have a life everyone lol ..yes, I know you expect me to update like every week but i'm sorry I can't :(

It might come across the wrong way and for that I apologize but I really need to focus because half of the time I get really distracted and then I end up on here, looking for new books that look way too good to pass out on reading, and so..yeah, thats not good. Not good at all >.<

ANYWAY, now that points over and done with, HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS!

Whilst in that time where I probably should have started studying, I did write up like half of the next chapter, but I haven't finished it yet so as soon as my exams are over, I'll definitely continue with it for sure.

ALSO, 

I wasn't planning on telling you until I updated that new chapter, but I have actually made a second version to my One Mix trailer.

This version is definitely longer and has much more songs, rather than just one song of little mix, so yeah... it took me a while to make it, but i'm glad I did because now I can finally show you guys :)

And if so I hope this trailer will make you all happy for now... well for a little while at least because I really hate the idea of how I keep putting you guys off from not updating as much as I want to.

Please, just blame school lol ;P

But yeah, hope you enjoy watching the trailer for now! 

NO SUBTITLES OF THE SUMMARY, JUST CLIPS, MUSIC AND INTERVIEWS ALL IN ONE, so if you haven't already read this story up to here, or if you haven't watched the first trailer I made of One Mix, please do, because it will make more sense, I promise (: 

____________________________________________________________

If you've read as far up to here, thank you because I'd also like to announce the fact that I've also just started writing out a new story called: B R E E

On my second account on wattpad called: inspiretheworldxo

And it's basically a vampire/human love story.. lol i know it might sound cheesy but not like that... 

In fact, I've pretty much made it into a little twist, because it's the girl whos a vampire that falls in love with the human boy, not the other way around XD

But of course, theres this guy who turns her into a vampire and there's a specific reason why ^_^

It's going to revolve around a love triangle, but there will be vampire action and loads of writing because I've taken this book to a much better level where I'm trying to use more of my descriptive writing side...cause you know, the beginning, middle and ending all comes with a suprise of different emotions X)

The story will be writen all in the account perspective of this vampire who once was a human being, but had her life taken... or in some way... saved ^_^ by a vampire who then teaches her how to be a vampire the right way meaning she goes through the craving, feeding, training, living, surviving..all of that before she is then prepared to do what she's asked to do, and in return, it kind of backfires on the both of them because she ends up falling in love with the one she was suppose to break as an escape for her freedom...

Full Summary is here: 

Truth be told, I could’ve lived. Truth be told, I could’ve loved. Truth be told, I could’ve ran. Truth be told, I was chosen for that man.#

Sweet and fragile Brielle Veronica Hastings once had a life. With a camera on the go, she could capture every waking moment she saw with just a single flash. But now it’s all nothing but a blur from the past. Brielle wasn’t one to be chosen for anything. She was an outsider. An outcast to this world. But somebody intentionally chose her on purpose. In a world where Brielle once lived, came a new girl with a big secret. Bree Hastings. The one, who was once a sunny person, now lives in the shadows where she learns to survive, despite her craving for something unusual. She thought she was dead, but nothing has felt more alive that it has been before. Brielle, a mortal, became the immortal, with a target set.

To love is to be forbidden. And to fall is to fail. Can Bree get what she needs without failing who is in control of her new life?

______________________________________

^In this story Bree/Brielle will be played by Selena Gomez (funny enough I didn't know who else to pick better than her to play for this character, and you'll probably see why now in the trailer I've created for this story also)

The human boy -Riley Wynston- who she falls in love with will be played by Logan Lerman (Again, he pretty much fits perfect for this role and I actually am one of those who ship lolena guys, so yeah, he just had to be be in the story)

And I haven't decided this until recently because I wasn't sure of who to pick for this first-starts-out-as-a-villan-but-then-changes but now I have and the guy who basically turns Bree into a vampire  will be played by Ian Somerhalder, and his name will be Leon.

So yeah, and yay (:

 Hope you can read this story if you can, or if you're bored and need something to read whilst waiting for my next update to One Mix <3