2: Jealousy and Love Don't Mix

CHAPTER 2

Jade’s P.O.V

So when we finally got back stage, Perrie said she’d go check out our dressing rooms whilst we waited for her to come back.

Suddenly we all heard a familiar song come on as the music blasted through the stage and the lights flashed back onto a boy band standing right in front of us.

Oh my goodness… it was One Direction. What were they doing back here?

As we all got closer to the stage, we then started singing and dancing along to the music like fan girls until they saw us, and started laughing.

After the music stopped, the boys headed to our direction, as I pulled Liam into a big friendly bear hug first, followed by Harry next, then Louis and Niall.

“You were amazing! All of you were!” I squealed with excitement as he kept chuckling at my reaction until I eventually did the same.

“But wait, why are you all here? Are you on the tour too or…” Jesy suddenly interrupted our conversation.

“Yeah, we all are… we got picked to be the guest star on tour” Liam said, grinned straight at me as I felt my heart slowly melt and my cheeks turn bright red.

That was until I think almost everyone saw my reaction and joined in with the laugh, all except for Jesy and Leigh-Anne who kept giving me serious looks until they pulled me aside.

“Jade! Remember our promise?” Leigh-Anne reminded, although, the way she said it came out a little harsher than what I’d thought.

“Yeah, no boys… especially not Liam from One Direction” Jesy added but comfortingly patted my back as my face soon fell into a frown of disappointment.

“I know, I know…but I can’t help it, you’ve all known how long I’ve had a crush on Liam, I really like him.”

“Yes but we need to focus on our music first…we shouldn’t get caught up with relationships and stuff, I mean think about the press and all, what would they think?” Leigh-Anne wisely said, as she kept talking some sense into the whole thing.

Man, I hate it when she’s always knows what’s best…

At that moment I couldn’t speak, because I knew for a fact that she was right. I mean we all did make a promise from the very beginning, and I wasn’t going to back out and betray them all now. Not even for Liam… I have to stay strong and concentrate on our music, plus, me and Liam have been friends now for about 2 months and I honestly don’t think he sees me as anything more than a good friend. So I guess there’s really no point.

“Alright” I sighed before we all pulled into a group hug…well minus Perrie of course, before getting back to the boys.

Harry’s P.O.V

I stood there eyeing and watching Jade the whole time as she kept hugging and talking to Liam before Leigh-Anne and Jesy pulled her along to talk in private…about what, I don’t know. All I can think about right now is how Jade looked at Liam just a minute ago.

I know they’re good friends and all but they act like a couple though, if I’m being honest. So why isn’t Liam doing anything about it? I mean for blimming sake, HE has a girlfriend and that’s certainly not Jade. So why is he’ treating’ Jade like she is? Why is he flirting with Jade?