17: Bringing Shame To The Game

Wow guys, first of all I think I deserve a slap for promising an update on a Wednesday, but then changing it to thursday for exam reasons, and then still not updating from that day until now. I have reasons, but never mind, it's no excuse and I'm sorry. (Like sincerly sorry) But the amount of reactions I got from that last chapter was seriously crazy! Thank you so much for voting/commenting/supporting this story up to this point <3

And... I just wanted to let you know, if your reading this, then you're awesome :)

 __________________________________________________

CHAPTER 17

Harry's P.O.V

"What the hell!?" I yell staring directly at Liam who had just suddenly snapped back to his senses.

Liam... that traitor.

My muscles tense up within a second as I start to realize how I now can't exactly unsee what I had just seen in front of my very own eyes.

 Liam... had just kissed my girlfriend... as if she was his and not mine.

No man, that is seriously not cool.

Not at all.

"Harry wait" Liam tried to justify, backing away from both Jade and I as I stepped forward, not even hesitating for a minute to see Jade's reaction as my eyes were glued to their own target of mind and suddenly nothing mattered anymore.

"It's... not... w-what it looks like" Liam quickly blurts out, but even I could sense the nerves now as he holds his hands out  to me, shaking them in denial but obviously not thinking straight which causes me to become violent.

And in that moment, I knew, once I was about to start, I wasn't going to finish, well not with these sickening thoughts constantly taunting me from the inside.

Without warning, I viciously pulled Liam from the loose collar, not caring for a second whether or not if I was creasing his 'perfect little shirt' as he continues to stare at me, eyes wide, full of trauma and clear distress.

"Harry, p-please calm d-down" He tries to tell me but I don't listen, instead I stare straight into his eyes with a deathful glare, as if to warn him not to push any further with this stupid 'innocent act', but however just like myself, he doesn't listen.

"Let me explain" He finally says, but before I was able to let my brain give him another chance to at least speak, my fists are in no way of controlling what this bursting range of fury was about to do, and so instead I made the biggest mistake of my life, happen right there and right then.

Feeling that stupid rush take over with every punch of strength I had inside of me as he stands there helplessly, not even putting the effort to even defend himself.

This wasn't like Liam.

I know Liam. He's a good fighter. So why isn't he fighting back?

I know what I’m doing is wrong, but somehow my body is rejecting every sense of stopping as I continue to throw it all back, punch after punch until something had happened.

Something I didn't expect to have happened.

And that was when I suddenly realized what I had done.

She stands right there, in between us, right in front of me, her arms spread out like a shield as she stares at me with shameful eyes of not understanding, but fear and worry.

Something I never thought to see through those warm, loving eyes.

For a moment there I couldn't even speak, I didn't know what to do, my actions had frozen along with my heart as I become utterly speechless by her words.