14: Eat Your Heart Out

SUPRISE :D

Hello my lovely wattpad readers :)

Thank you for being so patient, you're all amazing, and as a treat.. I did say I was going to update next week but guess what? I have an R.E 'last minute notice' end of unit test, after my english exams so I've decided to update TODAY.

So yay, for the unexpected Friday update, and I hope this will be able to keep you all happy for a little while longer before my next update (which hopefully shouldn't be too long) ^_^

P.S - The song doesn't really fit in with this chapter, but I just really like this song at the moment so.. :)

________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 14

Harry's P.O.V

We walked somewhere along the streets, not sure of where to go but getting lost every time we looked into each others eyes.

For the very first time in my life, I’ve never felt so happy before.

Knowing that Jade had finally just agreed into giving me a second chance... a second chance for the both of us... I can't even explain how amazing that feels right now.

"Can we go eat someplace now? I'm kinda getting hungry" Jade suddenly informs me as I gave her a warm smile before nodding my head, knowing just exactly where to go as I took her hand, not caring if anybody saw us together like this as she hesitated but then quickly accepted my hand as we both ran down the street, hand in hand, like a couple of childhood lovers.

Rushing past people and seeing them look at us quite bewildered made everything seem a lot funnier somehow, as we kept running until before we knew it, I was stood in front of the cute little café I knew for sure, she'd love.

La Rouge Cafe.

It was perfect. Small but quiet, and a little fancy judging by the 'Paris-like' theme.

I turned to smile at her, as I watched her expression grow amazed by the beautiful sight.

"Wow.." She captivatingly exclaims with one simple word as I smile at her once more before just about to open the door in front of us until the sight of someone suddenly caught my attention at the wrong time.

Oh no.

"Liam" I murmur under my breath, kind of annoyed at the fact that he was here already... with Danielle by the looks of it.

"Sorry, what?" Jade suddenly asks, catching part of my mumbles about Liam afterwards as I quickly freeze, stopping whatever I was saying with just a shake.

"Huh? Oh nothing... nothing" I tell her, as she looks at me for a moment of pausing before deciding to shrug it off.

"Well okay then, lets go inside" She skips her way ahead but I quickly panic and pull her back a little, stopping her from skipping any further to that door.

"Wait" I say, not even thinking of a reason yet as she faces me, looking shockingly confused.

"What Harry, c'mon" She tries to pull me along to the door, but I kept my shoes glued to the floor, not even sure of what to say.

"Uh... Are you sure?" I question as slow as possible, hoping to grab her attention from falling onto Liam as I spun her around the opposite direction where her face was back to the café window.

"I mean, there are plenty of other cafe's around here. Let's go to another one" I quickly tell her before trying to pull her along, but instead, I barely get to move an inch away from the café before I was immediately pulled back by Jade.