Introduction: Perrie Edwards

INTRODUCTION:

Hey, my name is Perrie Edwards and I’m 18 years old.

Yes… If you don’t already know, I’m the blond girl from Little Mix who won the X Factor in 2011.

But there’s more to me than just being ‘that girl’. So here’s a little bit about myself.

I was brought up in a small town called South Shields.

I’m also known for being the lazy one in the band, and my hidden talent is that I can do a realistic impression of a goat. No joke.

When I first auditioned, I didn’t tell anybody about it, not even my best friends… I just kept it to myself because I thought that I was gonna get denied and sent straight back home and that would’ve been really embarrassing. But no, look at me now.

You’d probably wish you were me right now, right? Because you think I’m living the dream and that I’ve got everything I need. You think my life is perfect just the way it is right now….

Well that’s when you’re wrong. Totally and utterly wrong.

Ever since we won the X Factor completion, life has never gotten this complicated before. When things happened and people started to change.

Me and the girls vowed and made a promise to never let boys get to us. We all said we’d focus on just our music and the career a head of us after the competition.

But that was a promise we all broke.

So yeah… this is our story, of how getting too close with One Direction almost ruined it all for us, and I almost lost everything. Almost…