21: Bad Timing

Hey everyone, so i've got some really really happy/exciting news for you... There's a VERY high possibility that I might start a spin-off for this story :D

I'm excited because in this spin-off, if the couples you ship in this story do not end the way you want who to be with, the spin-off will basically pick up on this and your favorite ship's will be the focus.

Also - i'm not sure about any of the other couples you want in this spin-off, but i've decided that one of them is going to be Leigh-Anne and Harry and how they bascially get closer is what this story's main storyline will be about. 
The others will of course be involved but i currently need some idea's for who you guys ship the most (that hasn't been together yet)... e.g- Jiall, Lerrie? Jiam? Nesy?  Please comment below, your opinions would be much appreciated <3

I know this is extremely early, therefore i'm not planning to write this spin off until I finish this story first, but just to let you know, I will probably start making a trailer/book cover and come up with a summary for this story soon :)

__________________________________________________

CHAPTER 20

Leigh-Anne’s P.O.V

“Hurry up girls” I pressure them all to get ready as I stood before them, already dressed in my outfit. Well… the outfit I just so happened to have literally thrown on for tonight’s party.

“Leigh? Why didn’t you wear that long lacy dress over there? It looked stunning on you” Perrie suddenly exclaimed, noticing how I had ditched the dress Louis had picked out for me to wear at the time, to settle with a well-embroidered, green shoulderless dress that fell just above my knees. Pairing it with some practical black heels and red lipstick as my hair was straightened and tied up into a sleek ponytail.

It does look stunning and perhaps far better than this dress but..

Ever since I’ve heard about the Louis and Harry situation down at the bar on the night after I practically rejected Louis, things have been a little awkward lately.

So I don’t think I should wear that dress tonight for many reasons.

 “C’mon. We might be late for the party and FYI I really don’t wanna be late for this. Sairah will go nuts if we don’t arrive up on time” I tell the girls, totally avoiding from having to reply to Perrie about the dress.

Luckily I don’t think Perrie went any further for an explanation which saved me the sigh as I watch the girls all do up their last finishing touch with their outfits.

Evidently, Jesy wore her hair like mine, except instead of a shoulderless dress she went for a funky long sleeved black dress filled with colourful animated phrases, pairing that with some big statement earrings and high heels with spikes on top.

Jade wore a short-fitted dress to show off her sleek figure in all cute pastel colours and patterns, with of course her statement bow necklace and ankle length, high-heeled boots. Leaving her hair down in loose curls like always.

And Perrie wore a flowy white dress that fell all the way down, pairing that with some simple golden jewellery, heels and a belt as she quickly did her last part of applying some blusher and pushing the crown of her hair up towards its roots to emphasis more volume.

“Okay let’s go!”

And with that, we were out of the door but not forgetting to bring the presents as we quickly made our way out to the Mayfair bar.

Louis’ P.O.V

Five minutes later…