7: Purple Flowers and Bow Ties

CHAPTER 7

Jesy's P.O.V

3 hours later...

We were all waiting backstage behind the doors as we waited for our names to be called out before we all walked out to our live interview.

At first Perrie and Jade both looked extremely nervous but once we got out there, it suddenly amazed me how their reactions changed from worry to confidence with glamour as they both took off in the front, with huge smiles plastered on both of their faces, leaving me and Leigh-anne trotting along behind them.

I'm not sure why but I felt a little bit jealous of Perrie because of how perfect she was handling it.

I mean, this was only like our fourth live interview we've had so far and usually she's the one who's worried about what to say out there.

Always wanting to not make herself look like a complete fool on TV, but I really don't see why is that because she's always perfect on TV.

She always seems to act confident... it just amazes me how different she acts...

"Hey girls! How are you all?" our interviewer prepped after our little scene of coming up here was done.

'Hey, we're all good thanks for asking!" Perrie enthusiastically said back.

hmm. yeah. see what I mean.

always acting confident and always the first to talk...

I sat beside Jade and Leigh-anne, smiling like a fool whilst Perrie got to answer most of the questions that were given to us.

Yep. Just like how most interviews went.

"So girls, how do you feel right now knowing that you've made it this far now after winning the X factor?" the interviewer asked us next as I watched Leigh-anne shoot up to answer the question.

Hmm... maybe I wasnt the only one who felt like this.

I watched Perrie open her mouth before shutting it again as she smiled before staying quiet in her seat, whilst letting Leigh-anne answer this question.

"Well its just been amazing really. I mean, the whole experience and all the oppurtunities we were given were all just amazing. And the support from our fans was just incredible." Leigh-anne said putting true emotion into her sentence as she continued to talk about how gratefully we all really are for getting to where we are today.

"Yeah, we wouldn't be here today if it wasnt for our fans to be honest, they're a huge part of our lives and we really do love them all so much." I finally got the chance to speak up as I smiled afterwards before seeing Jade, Perrie and Leigh-Anne nodding.

"Okay, so we know your on tour at the moment now, hows that going?" The interviewer asked afterwards.

"Oh incredible!" Perrie blurted out simultaneously as I had to hold myself from making a dirty face and getting it caught on TV.

"Yeah we really do love it right now. We've all liturally had a good time so far." Perrie then continued on as I just kept nodding like a duck, feeling pretty lame myself.

"And it was really lovely to see everyone back with us on stage again" Jade finally spoke up after Perrie as I genuinely gave a smile to her this time.

"Aww okay. So lets get to the subject of boys. I know all you girls are gorgeous and young..." the interviewer complimented right before we all had cut in to say our thanks.

"But are any of you dating anyone at the moment?" She pressured us for an answer as we all glared at eachother before giggling and answering.

"Well... i'm a single pringle" Jade blurted out quite proudly as she stuck her head high with pride whilst striking a funny pose as we all started laughing at Jade's cute scene.