EXCUSE MY FRENCH

"Fuck me now, oh shit, excuse my French but I got a bad bitch
And she ain't from France but she french kiss dick" /pussy

RIHANNA

"Bonjour filled réveille," I heard Sade coo into my ear.

"I didn't know that you can speak French," I said sleepily whilst turning to face her.

"I can't, for all I know, I could have told you that you smell like bananas," I couldn't help but laugh at her as she tried to figure out ex actly what she said to me.

"How much do you love me?" I asked with insecurity lining my words.

"Un poco," she shrugged. I immediately slapped her arm.

"That is not very nice, and by the way that is Spanish," I said then I stuck my tongue out.

"I was just messing with you damn and mind you the only second language I speak well is Afrikaans, now get up lazy ass," she said while making her way into the bathroom.

"Why are you being so mean to me today?" I pouted.

"Hoekom jy pruil? (Why are you pouting) It is because I love you so much that it makes me want to annoy you the whole day" she then gave me a small kiss on my lips.

"Let's go shower and get this honeymoon started!" I said excitedly.

*time lapse*

"Welcome to Disneyland Paris," a lady with a very heavy French accent said.

"I'm so excited, hi!" I said shaking the lady's hand.

"Enjoy!" She let us in and my excitement just fueled up.

"Babe, calm down." Sade said in a very poor attempt to actually get me to keep my hyperactivity down.

"I'm sorry, I just love you and this place," I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me. She then turned and kissed me.

"Awww this is SO cute!" Minnie Mouse swooned right besides. When did she get here?

"Ohmigod you're Minnie Mouse! We have a similar human version of you back at home, her name is Minnie Dlamini and ohmigod sorry!" Sadé gushed. I felt a sting of jealousy, how can she love Minnie Mouse that much?

"Now who is the one that needs to calm down?" I questioned with a slight smirk plastered on my face.

"Okay I'm calm, shall we go to the rides?" we took a picture with Minnie and headed to the rides.

~

It was really nice at Disneyland today. I got a selfie with Snow White yay me! But now we were at the hotel's restaurant enjoying a well cooked Ratatouille.

"So how much do you love me?" I asked again.

"Why do you keep asking?" She said with an eyebrow raised.

"No reason, I just want to know" I was.

speaking bullshit. Truth is, I was scared.

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty, I love you. I love you with the very essence of my being. You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about. It is as if you were designed for me because we were meant to be. I love everything about you, flaws and all. Don't you ever doubt it." At this point I was tearing up.

"I love you too Sadé Roxanne Fenty. I want you to stay." I giggled after quoting my own song. Sadé pulled me in for a passionate kiss, it was as if she was pouring all  her love into that kiss.

"My mind runs away to you
With the thought I hope you'll see
Can't see where it's wandered to
But I know where it wants to be"

----------------//

Heya! I am sorry for the late update. I am sorry for the length, I am just sorry. Thank you for everything though. Until next time, stay strong.

Mmapetja Leshilo
@LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana