GIVE ME LOVE LIKE HER

Give me love like her,

'cause lately I've been waking up alone,

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go,

And that I'll fight my corner,

Maybe tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No, I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Demi's POV

*on the phone*

"Hello," Sadẻ answered, her voice is still as husky and raspy as the last time I spoke to her.

"Hey Sadie, it's Demi."

"Yeah yeah Demz hi! wassup?!" is it just me or does she sound more hip and fresh?

"Uh...awesome! I've just landed in your country and uh where do I go?!" I'm lost in a foreign country. not good.

"Hahahaha ever heard of a travel agent? Anyway sit tight I will be there in a minute."

"Hurry! Your country isn't exactly friendly," I was feeling uncomfortable at the airport, not sure why.

"Calm your tits Demi I'll be there now. I'm hanging up now."

*end of phone call*

Sadẻ is on her way and I still haven't figured out how I am going to tell her what happened before I flew here. Ugh why do I have to have a big mouth?!

Skies are crying

I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence as it's ending

Like we nev-

"Demi come on let's go," I was pulled from my thoughts and my ipod jam session by Sadẻ gently patting my back.

"Well hi to you too Sadé," I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"I'm sorry it's just that there is someone I need you to meet. Hi Demz" she said pulling me into a warm hug.

"I missed you so much," I said honestly.

"What! It hasn't even been a week since we saw each other."

"Yeah but a week seems like forever without you," Wow! that sounded corny but I meant what I said.

"Awh I missed you too Devon," we were now heading to her car.

"Are we on second name basis already Roxanne? Anyway who did you want me to meet? " at this point a tall-ish dark male came out of her car to greet me.

"Uh Demi this is Donald, my father, and Donald this is Demi, a very close friend of mine."

"Hi, nice to meet you Sir," I said shaking his hand.

"Likewise," he is friendly but I don't want him around when I tell Sadẻ the one thing that might get me killed today.

"Okay let's go then. I can't wait to see my fiancé" after a few giggles we were now on the way to her house I assume.

Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself

'Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone

It's easy to feel like you don't need help

But it's harder to walk on your own

You'll change inside when you realize

The world comes to life and everything's bright

From beginning to end when you have a friend by your side

That helps you to find the beauty you are

When you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend

The gift of a friend

So weird that my own song popped up in my head like that anyways it's now or never...

"Uhm Sadie...?"

"Yeah Demie?" She was in an awfully happy mood oh welp that's going to change.

"I may have done or said something that might have put all our lives in danger," I was so nervous. Shit.

"What is it Demi?"

"I'm sorry Sadie, I didn't mean to. He found me stressed and I didn't know what to say and I'm sorry I couldn't help it! If I could take my words back I would. I'm sorry" I rambled didn't I? Shit.

"Demi...calm down, What are you saying?" oh no here it comes...

"Okay...I may have told Chris your as in you and Rihanna's whereabouts," Shit.

"...You WHAT?!"