I MISSED YOU

IMPORTANT: LISTEN TO KIRK FRANKLIN X IMAGINE ME ON REPEAT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CHAPTER

ENJOY x

___________________||

RIHANNA

"Ohmigod! I know you! You are Robyn Rihanna Fenty!!"

oh shit.

"No!" It felt like my heart was in my throat and that my stomach was digesting itself. My baby couldn't remember me .

"And the love of my life." She was grinning widely and my heart legit skipped a beat.

She pulled me to her face and cupped my face in her hands. She captured my lips into hers and she gave me a sweet passionate kiss. After pulling out of the kiss, I put her hand on my chest near my heart.

"I missed you baby girl" she wiped the tears from my face.

"I missed you too sweet cheeks," I laughed at her new nickname.

"Really? Sweet cheeks, I just came out of a coma and your silly endearment is not helping," I laughed a bit at the whining girl. She was too adorable.

"Sorry babe, no more calling you sweet cheeks okay?" I pecked her lips while she was nodding. "Wait! How did you know you were comatose?" I asked curiously.

"My throat feels like it was being grated by sandpaper and I mean come on babe, look at me! I look like a hot mess!" She was not wrong about that. A bit over dramatic, but not wrong. Her hair was losing colour, she had eye bags and her lips were chapped.

"Yeah but you're my hot mess," I said emphasizing the 'my'. "Okay tell you what, let me first call everyone to let them know then we'll get you cleaned up yeah?!"

"Be quick though, I missed you." I walked outside her room and started calling  everyone.

"They are all coming except Demi and Leeyah they are in LA, but promised to be on the first flight out of there." I explained to Sade who just simply nodded. She must be tired. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I just need to rest that's it." She said laying  back down on her bed. "Lay with me?" she begged using her little energy and I obliged.

I got in the bed and wrapped my arms on her waist. I had missed her touch and I felt content with staying in this position. Soon after she had fallen asleep, I closely followed.

___________________||

Mmapetja Leshilo

@LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana