SARI RUBY FENTY

SADÉ

7 MONTHS LATER

Well, it's been an eventful 7 months.  From Paris, life was really amazing. Rihanna and I moved back to LA and she was working on her music while I got a job as a Video Producer.  Pregnant Rihanna is my least favourite Rihanna.  She had really weird cravings and she overdosed the shit out of olives and hot sauce.

Right now, I'm at the hospital. Robyn went into labour about four hours ago.  She called me while in studio as soon as her water broke. She wasn't overly dramatic like in the movies which was a bit of an anticlimax.

She was giving a water birth so I could see her and the doctor through the glass of the tank. It looked like she was trying to push but I could never be sure. After what seemed like years, Rihanna pushed out a pretty baby girl. I was overjoyed.

After she had given birth to both the baby and the placenta  (yup, that's what happens), Rihanna was sent to the maternity room as well as my baby girl.

"What are we going to name her?" I asked Rihanna as I was stroking her hair.

"Uhm, how about Sari? Like Sadé and Rihanna!  You can give her a second name." Rihanna beamed excitedly. The name was pronounced Shuh-Ree btw.

"Because of her eyes, I want her second name to be Ruby." My baby's eyes were beady and black.  It was even hard to see the white part of her eyes,  she was pretty.

"Sari Ruby Fenty...has a nice ring to it, I love it. "

"Shame your initials ruin the whole thing. You're RRF, while we're SRF.  Way to mess up the pattern," I said while chuckling and that earned me a playful shove from my bajan wife.

Shut up and sing to me!" she demanded. Sheesh she was such a bully, a incredibly hot bully.

Nicki Minaj X Moment 4 Life

I fly with the stars in the skies
I am no longer trying to survive
I believe that life is a prize
But to live doesn't mean you're alive
Don't worry 'bout me and who I fire
I get what I desire, it's my empire
And yes I call the shots, I am the umpire
I sprinkle holy water upon the vampire
In this very moment I'm king
In this very moment I slay Goliath with a sling
In this very moment I bring, put it on everything
That I will retire with the ring
And I will retire with the crown, yes
No, I'm not lucky, I'm blessed, yes
Clap for the heavy weight champ, me
But I couldn't do it all alone, we
Young money raised me, grew up out in Baisley
South side Jamaica, Queens and it's crazy
Cause I'm still hood, Hollywood couldn't change me
Shout out to my haters,
Sorry that you couldn't faze me
Ain't being cocky, we just vindicated
Best believe that what we done this moment
Will be syndicated, I don't know
This night just remind me of
Everything they deprived me of
Put your drinks up
It's a celebration every time we link up
We done did everything they could think of
Greatness is what we on the brink of

I wish that I could have this moment
For life, for life, for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so
Alive, alive, alive

I wish that I could have this moment
For life, for life, for life
This is my moment I just feel so
Alive, alive, alive

"Thank you baby, I love you so much. " Rihanna said.

"I love you too," we shared a kiss but were interrupted by the doctor.

"Sorry to disturb but there is a gentleman named Mr Brown here to see you," Dr Harrison explained.  Rihanna shared looks of confusion but I walked out the room with the doctor.

"What the hell do you want Chris?!" I shouted at the singer.

"Chill out crazy bitch, I'm only here to see the baby that I helped bring into existence so step off crazy!" At this point I was fuming and his smug expression was fuelling my anger.  I walked close to his ear.

"Call me crazy...one more time."

"Cra-" the sound of my fist colliding with Chris' jaw was heard throughout the hospital hallway.  A swarm of male nurses came to break us apart and I was content because I had thrown in some pretty amazing punches.

"Leave us alone Chris, we never want to see you again!" The security escorted Chris outside the hospital. I hope we never see that creep again. Ever!

---------------------------------//

Heya, so this update was overdue.  I used Moment 4 Life in the story because it was my late friend's favourite, R.I.P Thabile. Oh and in a few minutes it will be my best friend's birthday so Happy Birthday Sharon! My Thunder Buddy for life!! Yo wassup legal eagle, act like a 18yr old already!! Until next time stay strong.

Mmapetja Leshilo
@LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana