DON'T LET ME GO

CONTINUING WITH THE STORY YAYYY x

-----------------------//

Gangs Of Ballet x Don't Let Me Go

It was the strangest thing I've seen
I looked at her, she looked like me
Although our heads were separate parts
we gave ourselves, we fused two hearts
We knew tomorrow would be our new day

Two voices caught in time, I sound like yours
you sound like mine
Without your sight my eyes are weak
I am your arms, you are my feet
And tomorrow could be our new day

Please don't let me go
I said please don't let me go
With the world outside of our doors
I'll be safe here in your arms
I said please don't let me go
Don't let me go

Oho oh ho ho ohohoho x4
And tomorrow could be
Oh tomorrow could be our new day

Please don't let me go
I said please don't let me go
With the world outside of our doors
I'll be safe here in your arms
I said please don't let me go

Oho oh ho ho ohohoho x4

RIHANNA

"SADÉ!!" I shot up from the bed, sweating and panting from my nightmare. I have been having the same nightmare of what happened for three weeks now! It has been three weeks and Sade hasn't woken up yet. I miss my baby so much that it hurts.

I sat up straight and glanced at the alarm clock. 06:10am might as well wake up and get ready to visit Sadé. I got into the shower and did my usual morning routine.

*phone rings*

"Talk to me," I said into the phone without even checking the caller id.

"Ri hey! It's Demi."

"Hey Demi wassup?" I greeted casually.

"Nothing much I just wanted to let you know that Leeyah and I are flying back to LA today. Will you be okay?" she asked and she seemed a bit sad.

"Yeah I will be totally fine," I lied "Have a safe flight yeah?!"

"Sure, call us once something happens."

"Will do. Thanks for everything. Gotta go" I said trying to end this conversation as soon as possible. This whole situation gets me so emotional damn.

"Bye babe and stay strong."

After hanging up I grabbed my keys and headed out of the lodge. I decided to stop for breakfast because I need to since I have another human growing inside of me.

"Hello Rosie," I said to the receptionist by the hospital. She was middle aged, mixed race and a total sweetheart. She would sometimes keep me company while I waited for Sadé to wake up. If she ever does.

"Hey Ri, they have moved Sadé to a different ward where she will be more comfortable," she smiled a comforting smile and told me the ward number. I set out looking for the ward 'til I found it.

"Hey Dr. Matthews," I greeted the doctor who was checking on my baby girl. "How is she doing?"

"Hello Miss Fenty, she has shown no signs of waking up but she is responding well to the medication we give her," I gave a small nod and glanced at the lifeless body in front of me. Her pink and lavender highlights were now faded, her skin was pale and her breathing was heavy and audible.

I was interrupted by my phone. I guess I forgot to switch it off. "Please excuse me," I went out to answer it.

"Talk to me."

"Hey Ri, It's me Jay," what is it with people greeting me that way?

"Heyyy Jay, it has been long! my word!" what is it with me faking my emotions anyway? Everyone knows I'm breaking inside.

"Yeah, listen you need to release a new album. You are lagging behind in the music scene." He said in an obvious tone.

"I..I don't think I can," I told him honestly. I can't work on a new album whilst my soulmate is fighting to stay alive.

"Yes you can. You can even dedicate some songs to her yeah?"

"Okay...I'll think about it" I replied sceptically. I don't think I'm ready and surely my fans will understand that right? They love me right? Right.

"Okay, bye."

Immediately once I hung up, my phone rang again. I internally groaned, why is everyone calling me today?! ugh! I looked at the caller id for the first time today and found that it was my dad calling.

"Hey papa," I greeted trying not sound annoyed.

"Hey baby, we found the shooter."

--------------------------------------------------//

Mmapetja Leshilo

@LovaticLeshilo
IG:mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana