6

It's been a couple of days now and Steve, Thor and Nat have been quiet since the hallucinations. Everyone picked upon their actions but they wouldn't talk about it.

Steve walked around the compound until he stood in front of a window looking down at the view, he stuffed his hands in his pockets just staring into space. Bucky came up next to him.

Bucky: "What happened to you, Nat and Thor?"

Steve didn't respond, his eyes were just locked into empty space.

Bucky sighed as he shook his head.

Bucky: "She got to your head didn't she?"

Steve snapped out of it as he looked at Bucky.

Steve: "She hasn't changed"

Bucky turned to face Steve, he bit his tongue not wanting to say what he thought of saying but Steve gave him the 'spill it' look.

Bucky: "What if she needs help?"

Steve chuckled shaking his head as he backs away from the window walking away.

Steve: "Don't"

Bucky: "Aren't you a little curious about what happened to her? There's got to be another reason other than wanting powers to join hydra"

Steve: "Stop talking"

Bucky: "You know I'm right, she literally came face to face with us and claimed she loved us. She wouldn't just say that. We need to find out what happened to her"

Steve looked at Bucky with disbelief, not wanting to accept the truth, but deep down he knew Bucky was right.