39

[ The next day ]

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up, the moment my eyes fluttered open I noticed I was laying in Steves arms, my head on his bare chest and our naked bodies kept each other warm. Another arm was around me, I turned my head to see James sleeping on his stomach on my other side but his arm was tightly wrapped around my waist.

Nat was asleep next to him. We were all in Nat's room from from last night, the memories came flooding back. I couldn't help but grin. I looked back at Steve as he was peacefully sleeping, I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. For some odd reason I liked being held. I stared at him for a while, admiring him.

I slowly moved my hand towards his cheek but my hand stopped half way, I was hesitant but my hand gave up on me, I placed my hand on his soft cheek. I smiled to myself as those words came trailing back into my mind.

One of these days we're going to make you ours.

I didn't notice at first as Steve was waking up. I was alerted when he moved his head slightly causing my hand to move to his lips as he placed a soft kiss on my palm. Once his eyes met mine I trailed my hand down to his chest.

Steve: "Good morning, sweetheart"

He said in a low husky voice. His nickname just shot right into my heart, I don't know why but it did.

Y/N: "Morning, Stevie"

I smiled. Steve lifted his head up to look at James and Nat still sleeping. He instantly remembered last night.

Steve: "Oh we really went there huh.."

I let out a soft mmhm as I sat up on the bed. I looked over at the time it was 7am, there was no way Nat and James were waking up yet. I turned my head to look at Steve.

Y/N: "I'm going to go have a shower, join me?"

Steve chuckled shaking his head as he slid his fingers through his messy hair.

Steve: "Just because I gave in yesterday doesn't mean I'll do it again, I meant it-"

I straddled his lap for a brief second locking eyes with his before climbing out of the bed.

Y/N: "Who said we're doing anything? It's just a shower Stevie, come on"

We still spoke in a low voice, in fact our voices barely audible. We didn't want to wake up James and Nat, they always were the grumpy ones if they didn't get enough sleep. Steve sighed softly before climbing out of bed, we picked up our clothes from the floor and sneaked out the room.

We walked into the closest bathroom closing and locking it behind it. We took turns to freshened up by brushing our teeth with spare toothbrushes because ours was in our rooms, we splashed our faces with water to wake us up. When I was done first I walked towards the shower the glass doors opening automatically, I stepped inside and the water started sprinkling from above.

A screen flashed on the wall, I adjusted the water to a hot temperature just how I liked my shower, I also dimmed the lights a little too. It was too early for this much brightness.

I stood underneath the water tilting my head up closing my eyes as I let the hot water burn through my skin. Steve stepped in from behind me shortly after as the glass doors finally shut behind him. He instantly shot back away from the water.

Steve: "You can't be serious, the water is burning y/n!"

I turned to face him opening my eyes as I brushed my fingers through my wet hair.

Y/N: "Stop being a pussy, you'll adjust to it"

Steve: "I don't like my showers-"

I grabbed his hand pulling him into me as our bodies crashed into each other, we both stood underneath the water. Steve closed his eyes groaning. I smirked before I did the basics, washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner, Steve did the same. After a while I turned to face him again.

Y/N: "You use conditioner?"

Steve nodded.

Steve: "How do you think my hair is so soft?"

I chuckled shaking my head. Typical Steve. I took the body wash moving my hair to one side as I turn around, he instantly caught up what I wanted him to do. I squeezed some body wash into his hands placing the bottle down and he trailed his hands up and down my back, moving in circular motions. He moved from my back to my shoulders, I tilted my head to the side closing my eyes.

Even his touch was addicting, I craved him again. He moved from my arms to my waist. I slowly turned around to face him, catching his gaze with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pushing my body against his, I leaned in and locked my lips with his. He let out a soft groan kissing me back. He broke the kiss to whisper into my lips.

Steve: "y/n-"

Y/N: "I want you"

I whispered back, the words just flew out my mouth. I didn't think anything of it. He just smirked at me, amused a first but he responded by crashing his lips into mine instantly giving in. We made out underneath the water for a while, until Steve wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up, my legs wrapped around his waist as he pushed me against the cold tile.

His lips moved down to my neck kissing and sucking on my skin, closing my eyes I enjoyed the feeling of him nipping at my neck. I felt him tracing his tip around my entrance before pushing into me. I hooked my hands behind his neck, taking each hard thrusts he delivers.

Y/N: "Fuck Steve, just like that"

Steve grinned at me, his pace still the same.

Steve: "Feel good?"

I let out a hmm but Steve slowed down his pace, he sneaked up one of his hands around my neck holding it steady.

Steve: "Use your words, sweetheart"

I whined not wanting him to go any slower than he did.

Y/N: "Yes.. yes it feels so good, don't stop"

Steve gazed into my eyes lifting up his brow, as if he was waiting for another answer.

Y/N: "Please Steve"

I finally begged, he had me wrapped around his finger just like that, I surrendered.

Steve: "That's my girl"

He teased and picked up his pace thrusting harder and deeper into me. I dug my nails into the back of his neck hard as I moaned lightly. I couldn't look away from his bright blue gaze burning into me. I took in every sensation of his member inside of me. His lips brushed over mine.

Steve: "You look so pretty like this, angel"

My heart once again skipped a beat hearing those words roll of his tongue, I bit my lip throwing my head back as he pounded into me harder and faster. After a while I felt my walls tighten around his length, causing me to moan louder.

Steve: "That's right baby, just come hard for me"

He groans digging his fingers into my waist, I dragged my nails down his shoulders and his back surely leaving deep marks behind, once I reached my own climax he followed his release after, balls deep into me filling me up. We breathed heavily as I eased down to my feet and my legs felt wobbly under me. Steve cupped my face kissing me softly before he looked into my eyes.

Steve: "I love you.. eventually you are going to say it back"

He released my face as I grinned at him, ignoring the turning and twisting feelings in my stomach.

Y/N: "If I don't?"

Steve: "Oh but you will.."

He was sure of it, I rolled my eyes as we cleaned our bodies for a little while longer before hopping out the shower before going into our own rooms.