20

[The morning]

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sunlight beaming through the cabin windows in front of me, my eyes flickered open, I was laying on my side. My brain still trying to function I took notice of a large muscular arm wrapped around my waist. Steve was spooning me from behind, our naked bodies pressing against each other. I slapped his arm hard as he jumped up from his sleep.

Steve: "What the hell was that for?"

He sat up rubbing his eyes, I turned my body around laying on my back as I glare at him.

Y/N: "You were too close to me"

Steve sighed.

Steve: "I must of done it in my sleep, force of habit. We use to-"

I instantly cut him off.

Y/N: "Yes I know we did, there's no need to bring that up"

He let out a sigh once again laying back down, I noticed his morning boner underneath the blanket. Without hesitation I sat up sliding onto his lap straddling him, he groaned as I sat down on his boner. I looked down at him smirking.

Steve: "What are you doing?"

Y/N: "I just wanted to feel how hard you are.."

I teased him slightly rocking my lips back and forth onto his erection, the blanket between our skins. I slid my hands down his chest, leaning down to whisper into his lips.

Y/N: "Call it payback for cuddling me, I don't like to be cuddled. Try that shit again I'll do worse than this"

Just like that I slid off him, I leaned down grabbing the nearest piece of clothing to me, which was Steve's shirt throwing it on before standing up I made my way to the bathroom. A few moments later I watched as Steve walked into the bathroom through the mirror, he was in his boxers. His erection poking through. He closed the door behind him walking towards me, My back still facing him, our eyes locked through the mirror. He stood behind me tracing his fingertips down my spine slowly.

Steve: "I don't think you quite understand who you're messing with"

His hand traced up my back to my hair, he swiftly moved my hair to one side as his hand gripped the back of my neck forcing my head to tilt to the side exposing one side of my neck. His lips moved to my neck, brushing against my skin as he speaks.

Steve: "I'm not the same Steve I was in 1940, I'm not submissive and weak for you. You don't get to chew me up and spit me out whenever you like"

His lips traced up to my ear while the other hand forced my legs to spread open, his fingertips brushed against my entrance.

Steve: "I haven't forgotten the one thing that makes you melt"

He was mimicking my words from last night.

Y/N: "Steve-"

I got cut off as he turned me around picking me up and sitting me down on the edge of the sink, I knew exactly what he was going to do. Just like he said, the only thing that makes me melt. He kneeled down spreading my legs wide open before I knew it his hot mouth was on me, licking through the folds till he finds my clit, and he sucks hard making me whimper and writhe against him. I gripped the sink again, my head leaning against the mirror.

One of his large hands gripped my thigh, squeezing it while the other gripped round my hip while his tongue laps against my clit, again and again, each one making my body quake. I arch my back slightly and moan giving my all in. I felt him sliding a finger deep inside me and rubs my g spot while his tongue continues to lick and suck my clit.

Feeling that familiar heat slowly consume me, I could feel my wetness building up. I started to rock my hips against his tongue, my body enjoying the sensation he was giving me. This was my weakness, even when I had pointless one night stands I would never let a man go down on me. Steve and James were the first and last to ever do it. My initial reaction was to stop Steve but I gave in, I couldn't stop. He was at it for a few moments.

Y/N: "Steve, I'm gonna-"

He slipped his finger out of me as he licks and nips up to my thigh.

Steve: "Not yet, pretty girl"

I didn't know if I should be shocked or turned on by Steve's sudden change of behaviour. At this point I wasn't sure if I triggered it or if he's always been like this over the course of years. He slowly stands up, his blue eyes locking with mine. His hand brushed into my hair as he leaned into kiss me. We kiss heatedly for a moment, our tongues twirling around with each others. I felt Steve pull down his boxers and positioning himself between my legs, he kissed me harder as he forced himself into my wetness. I moaned into the kiss, as he started thrusting into me. He kept his thrusting in a hard rough pace as we kiss fiercely, tongues duelling, nipping, biting and sucking wildly.

He continued to drive himself ferociously into me, his arms wrapped around my waist digging his fingers into my back. We broke the kiss taking a moment to breathe, small moans escaped from our lips. I trailed my hands up and down his back and the harder he would thrust caused me to dig my nails hard into his back.

He fueled my desire, he was so deep and the pleasure was so intense. My orgasm came thundering through me, biting my lip hard trying my hardest not to scream. Steve followed me with a feral growl after one last hard thrust.

Steve: "Shit.."

Steve breathed heavy trailing his hands from my back to my thighs letting it rest there.

Y/N: "Language"

I teased, with a smug look on my face. He rolled his eyes pulling out of me.

Steve: "Funny.."

He responded with a sarcastic tone. He pulled his boxers back up, stepping back giving me room to slide off the sink.

Y/N: "We should be landing soon, let's wake James up"

He nodded in agreement as we stepped out the bathroom, watching James sleeping on his stomach, his ass out on display as the blanket had been moved off him. I stood beside him as I slapped his ass hard making him jump.

Y/N: "Rise and shine, small ass"

Steve laughed from behind me as he was getting ready, James shot up grabbing me by the throat intensely looking into my eyes.

Bucky: "Don't ever do that again"

I looked back into his eyes.

Y/N: "Easy tiger.."

I pushed him off me as I walked away. I walked over to my bag to get changed, Bucky groaned laying back down covering his naked body with the blanket again, he grabbed a pillow covering his face with it. Me and Steve exchanged looks.

Steve: "Buck-"

Bucky: "5 MORE MINUTES!"

He screamed into the pillow, we always knew he wasn't a morning person, especially when he's been drinking he would always want to sleep in.

Steve walked towards me.

Steve: "Breakfast?"

I nodded in agreement.

Y/N: "Fuck yes"