37

^^ you'll need the photo above as you read the story, it's better for me to put the photo up rather than write it down, makes it easier to just see it rather than visualise!

[ The same day ]

Y/N's POV

Once I got back to the compound I went straight to take a shower. After a good 15 minutes I came out the shower wrapping the soft white towel around my body and walked from my bathroom to my room. I was looking through my wardrobe figuring out what to wear when I got startled by my door opening I turned around to see James standing there, his eyes drifted away from my body really quickly looking up at the ceiling.

Bucky: "Sorry force of habit, just wanted to check on how you were doing"

I walked up to him causing his eyes to bounce back on me again. I squinted my eyes slightly before looking into his eyes intensely.

Y/N: "What's happened to you James? Your actions are a little strange to me"

He shrugged folding his arms.

Bucky: "I have no idea what you're talking about"

I frowned at him, to cut his bullshitting I took a few steps back before unwrapping the towel from my body letting it fall the ground, my naked body just standing in front of him exposed. He didn't hesitate before turning around.

Bucky: "Jesus, y/n"

Y/N: "There it is, that's exactly what I'm talking about"

I leaned down to pick up the towel wrapping it around my body again, He turned around. His eyes glaring into mine.

Bucky: "We're doing things properly this time"

Y/N: "What's that suppose to mean?"

James sighed, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. He stayed quiet and just like that he walked back out the room.

Y/N: "Uhm excuse me?!"

I followed him out but he instantly disappeared. It got on my nerves now, I knew if I couldn't get answers from him, it had to be Steve. I marched my way to Steve's room which was only two doors down and opened the door walking in. He startled turning around and was standing there in his boxers just came fresh out the shower.

I held onto the towel around my body his eyes just traced down me confused. I walked up to him grabbing his face kissing him softly, he was shocked for a few seconds but didn't hesitate to kiss me back. While we were making out I moved my hands to my towel and Steve instantly grabbed them to stop me. He pulled away from the kiss shaking his head.

Steve: "I'm not having sex with you y/n"

Y/N: "Why not? James reacted the same way, what's going on with you two? Why are you so.. so.."

Steve: "Respectful?"

I couldn't find the right words to finish my sentence but Steve finished it for me.

Y/N: "Yeah that I suppose, it never stopped you before"

Steve chuckled turning back around as he got himself dressed as he speaks.

Steve: "What we did was wrong, we took advantage of you knowing exactly what mindset you were in, and we allowed it to happen. It shouldn't of been that way, sex wasn't going to bring your feelings back. I don't know about Buck, but I'm going to bring your love for us back, and sex isn't the way to do it"

James walked in as he was talking.

Bucky: "Steve I nearly got cornered by y/n"

I turned around and he instantly stopped talking when he noticed I was standing there. I folded my arms giving him an no kidding expression. They both stood awkwardly. I let out a sigh rubbing my temples before drawing my attention back to them.