12

Y/N's POV 

Tony called everyone to the lounge area. He stood in the middle of the room, next to me but I was sat on the edge of the coffee table. Nat was already sat on the couch, with Wanda resting her head on her lap. Thor was sitting a few inches away from Nat with Wanda's legs rested on his lap. Bruce sat on the other couch with Sam and Clint. There was two single couches where Bucky and Steve sat on one each. 

Tony: "I was thinking in order to accomplish the missions we are all going to get into teams to complete different tasks. That way we don't all need to be jumbled up in one place."

Everyone just nodded in agreement as he got friday out, a screen appeared in front of us. The teams in sections and what our missions are, locations ect. 

Tony: "Nat, Clint, Wanda and Sam" 

Tony: "Me, Bruce and Thor"

Then he looked over at me with a proud smile on his face. I already knew what he was going to say, the screen clearly showed I was paired up with James and Steve.

Tony: "Barnes, Rogers and Y/L/N"

Steve threw his hands on his face letting out a big sigh, James looked straight at Tony.

Nat: "Oh, this is going to be good"

Wanda giggled slapping Nat's shoulder.

Bucky: "I don't want her on my team"

I turned my head to look at him.

Y/N: "You're too nice to me, Barnes"

Steve looked up.

Steve: "Me and Buck can handle things on our end, we don't need her"

My eyes traced to Thor, he was always exchanging looks with me.

Y/N: "You know I wouldn't mind joining with handsome hercules" 

Steve rolled his eyes, Bucky's expression didn't change.

Thor grinned at me.

Thor: "I wouldn't mind at all either, princess"

Bucky threw his head down staring at the floor, clenching his jaw and Steve just fiercely glared at Thor.

Tony: "History seems to tell us, you three make an amazing trio"  

My eyes shot up at Tony, a smirk formed his lips. How did he know..I turned my head again to look at Bucky and Steve. Steve folded his arms.

Steve: "Don't look at me, it was Bucky" 

Bucky: "Thanks Steve"

He said sarcastically as he looked up at me. 

Bucky: "Yeah I told them, and what? It was in the past and meant nothing so"

I raised my eyebrow.

Y/N: "Oh yeah? Making me call you daddy said otherwise"

Tony almost chocked on his water, he bursted out of laughter. 

The rest of the avengers exchanged grins and smirks. James bit his lip from anger. Steve shook his head.

Steve: "Y/N, That's enough"

Y/N: "You don't talk, you're simply plain vanilla" 

Tony laughed again. 

I stood up and walked out the lounge room. I didn't feel mad but I wasn't happy either. For the first time it's safe to say the boys got on my nerves.