27

[ The next day ]

Y/N's POV

I had woken up at 7 in the morning, I couldn't sleep. Once I had freshened up I slid on a pair of black cycling shorts with a matching black laced sports bra. Adding on a pair of white trainers, I threw my hair in a messy ponytail and headed downstairs to the gym to work out, everyone was still fast to sleep, It was a Sunday so I wasn't surprised. I started hearing grunting and heavy breathing coming from the gym, once I got there I noticed Steve and James in the boxing ring, training.

Y/N: "Couldn't sleep either?"

I called out as they turned around to look at me. Steve was in a damp white shirt, with black trousers, straps of his blonde hair falling into his face. James was wearing a black shirt with black trousers.

Bucky: "Time out"

James breathed out, taking his boxing gloves off as he threw them to one side, he jumped off the ring grabbing his water bottle looking at me.

Bucky: "He doesn't get tired, he just keeps going"

Y/N: "Oh really?"

Steve smirked as he leaned into the ropes.

Steve: "Come train with me, no magic though"

I walked towards the ring, stepping in between the ropes, meeting his eyes as I do.

Y/N: "You really think I need it?"

I picked up the gloves putting them on.

Steve jumped up and down a few times warming himself up, I noticed him throwing his first punch but I easily dodged it.

Y/N: "What was that? My grandmother could of thrown a better punch than that"

James chuckled watching us.

Steve: "I don't want to hurt-"

I threw a punch into his chest cutting him off then tackling his legs as he flew to the ground, he landed on his back.

James cheered me on.

Bucky: "Show him how it's done!"

Steve instantly flew up back on his feet.

Steve: "So that's how you want to play"

He challenged, I just smirked at him.

We would occasionally throw punches at each other until I found a move to tackle him and do a leg lock but once I tripped him up he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me down with him, he fell onto his back and I landed in a straddling position on him. I placed my hands on the ground, each side near his head looking down at him, both of us breathing heavy.

Y/N: "If you wanted to get me in this position you could of said"

He flipped us over, throwing me onto the ground and pinning my waist down between his legs, he slipped off the gloves from his hands before trailing his hands up my arms and pinning them down on each side near my head. His blue eyes looking deeply into mine, straps of his hair dangling down his face.

Bucky: "What just happened, one minute you're fighting and next minute the sexual tension is over the roof"

I looked over at James smirking before looking back at Steve, his eyes traced down my cleavage knowing they were perfectly visible between the laces.

Y/N: "Staring is rude, Rogers"

I teased, he snapped out of his zone letting go of my wrists before standing up.