63

[Bucky's and Steve's outfit

[Bucky's and Steve's outfit. You can probably guess who's who (: ]

-Flashback to the morning where y/n, Loki and Bucky find out what they done-

Y/N's POV

I felt my head pounding, my eyes felt so heavy I couldn't even open them but my mind was perfectly conscious. I instantly felt two bodies pressed against me and I just knew it wasn't right. I finally managed to open my eyes, blurry at first but they eventually focus.

I turned my head to Bucky then to Loki. My eyes widened instantly I sat up, once I shot up the boys shifted ad stirred next to me but Bucky woke up first. His eyes shot up at me groaning as he placed his hand on his head.

Bucky: "What the hell happened?"

He slowly sat up and I pressed my lips together just waiting for him to notice Loki, once he did his eyes widen.

Bucky: "WHAT THE FUCK"

He pushed Loki off the couch, as he landed on his back, butt naked.

Loki: "OW!"

Loki grunted as he sat up, he was going to say something but he noticed he was naked.

Loki: "What the- okay what is going on here?!"

Bucky groaned in frustration rubbing his palms against his face.

Bucky: "Tell me we didn't"

I patted Bucky's shoulder.

Y/N: "Oh I think we did"

The three of us just sat there in uncomfortable silence, trying process everything that happened, but we couldn't remember a thing, at least not at this very moment. We swore we would never mention this moment ever again, and so we kept that promise.

[ A few weeks later ]

- 4th of July AKA Steve Rogers birthday -

Y/N's POV

I just observed the mansion, it truly felt like we went back in time. A few days ago the team wanted to do something for Steve's birthday and everyone was struggling what to do for him because there was nothing he really liked to do.

I gave the team an idea of a 40's theme party, the 40's meant a lot to Steve and unlike me and Bucky he's an old soul, stayed traditional. So that's what the team stuck by, we were all going to dress up like the 40's.

I didn't want to join the party at first, considering Peggy didn't want me anywhere Steve but the team said it was stupid and they refused to let me leave. Now all I had to do is keep my distance.

Once we were all ready I observed myself in the mirror before topping up my red lipstick, it felt weird seeing the girls dress up so vintage, I had to give it to them. They looked good.