30

[ The next morning ]

We were all in the lounge area drinking coffee and having breakfast, trying to recover from a massive hangover, Tony had already told us what he wanted to do today. The plan was to spend the day at the beach, we heard it was more of a wild beach party. My eyes traced to the boys and Nelly and Lindsey. They were all sharing a couch, Steve and James were sitting in the middle and the girls had sat on their other side, their legs resting on their lap.

Nelly: "Where did you boys go last night? You disappeared and were gone for like half an hour"

Their eyes traced to me for a brief second.

Bucky: "We went out for some fresh air, didn't we Steve?"

Steve nodded.

I knew I had no right to get mad, I told the girls they could do whatever they wanted, at the end of the day the boys weren't mine and I weren't theirs. They didn't even seem bothered what we done last night, in fact they acted like it never happened. Nat nudged me.

Nat: "Wanna go get ready sweet pea?"

I nodded standing up, Wanda followed us. Once we got to our rooms we were digging through our swim suits.

Nat: "You fucked them again didn't you?"

I shrugged pulling out a red two piece swimsuit.

Y/N: "They cornered me in the bathroom and I mean I wasn't going to say no, you both turned me on last night"

They both let out a chuckle, shaking their heads remembering what they done. Everything felt like a blur to us, but we still remembered. We all stripped naked to put on our swimsuits as we spoke.

Wanda: "So why did you tell the girls they were free to do whatever they wanted to do with Steve and James? I mean you're the one fucking them"

Y/N: "Exactly that Wands, I'm fucking them. I know the boys, they won't do such thing. Which is exactly why I told the girls they can do whatever they wanted, but it doesn't mean Steve and James will try anything on them"

I turned to face the mirror admiring the red swimsuit on me, the middle part of my swimsuit was laced up exposing my cleavage. Nat wore a blue swimsuit and Wanda wore a white one. I stared at the necklace still around my neck before I decided to take it off, I packed it away beneath my clothes. We packed our beach bags. We wrapped a see through beach skirt around our waists and headed downstairs. James and Steve would not stop eyeing my body down the whole time.

We arrived at the beach because it was the morning it was quiet, soft music and everyone laying under the sun, when the sun sets is when the party will start wilding. Everyone pretty much did their own thing, I was laying under the sun with Nat and Wanda sipping cocktails of our choices. A few hours went by, we would go for a swim then lay back down under the sun. A guy brings another round of our cocktails, we lost count how many we had now, sipping my drink I noticed Nelly and Lindsey swimming with Steve and James.

I took my sunglasses off to get a better view, they would pick the girls up and throw them into the water, then the girls would wrap their arms around their necks. I gazed at them, not thinking. Just gazing. I could hear Nat and Wanda calling my name warning me about something, but it felt like muffles. I snapped back to reality when I heard a glass shatter. The cocktail glass I was holding in my hand shattered to pieces, the drink spilt on my lap and my palm started to bleed heavily.

Nat: "Oh good heavens"

Y/N: "I'm fine"

They rushed to my side, Nat grabbed some tissues dabbing around my palm, Wanda started to work her magic, she was healing my hand.