9

The avengers sat around the table in the meeting room. Tony pulled his chair in and smacked his hand on the table.

Tony: "Right, Barnes what's the update?"

Bucky shook his head, his eyes glanced at Steve. Steve was just in his own head right now. Bucky cleared his throat as he drew his attention back to Tony.

Bucky: "She won't say a thing. She's even willing to die than to speak up"

Nat leans back into her chair.

Nat: "She's covering for hydra, and she's willing to sacrifice herself for them"

Bruce: "We can't keep her strapped up forever, that electronic collar will damage her nerves"

Steve's eyes shoot up.

Steve: "You did what? Wasn't jail enough?"

His tone was angry, Bucky turned to Steve giving him a look of disbelief.

Bucky: "Have you met her?"

He said sarcastically. Tony looked over to Wanda.

Tony: "Right well we don't want to kill her so Wanda you're up. Get into her head, dig into her memories. If wicked witch of the west won't tell us then we'll find out ourselves"

Wanda nods as she stands up.

Wanda: "I'll come back when i'm done"

Wanda makes her way to you, she opens the cell stepping inside. Your eyes look up at her, at this point you couldn't move any longer. Your body was in pain, you could barely speak. Wanda crouches down next to you as her fingers move along the side of your head, her hand and eyes start to glow red.

Y/N: "What do you think you're doing.."

Wanda: "You think you're the only one who reads minds?"

Y/N: "Stay out of my head.. witch"

Wanda: "This will hurt a little"

You close your eyes groaning as you feel her magic hit your head. Wanda picked up on a specific memory that was surrounded by pain and torture.

[Flashback to 1941]

Your strapped up on a bed, you were in middle of a medical room with equipment all around you. Your father stood behind your head, a bright light was shining in your face but you could still pick up on your fathers expressions. He slammed his hands on the bed on each side of you as he screamed.

Frank: "YOU SLEPT WITH THE ENEMIES! NOT ONE BUT TWO!!"

Your eyes teared up.

Y/N: "Father please, don't do this"

Frank: "You disappointed me, little one"

Y/N: "I will never work for you, I'm not a killer.."

Y/N: "I will never be like you.. I won't hurt innocent people especially Steve and James"

Your father chuckled as he puts a belt between your mouth causing you to bite on it as you cry. He grabs both the electronic devices in each hand.

Frank: "you'll be good as new, princess"

He places the devices on each side to your head and electrocutes the nerves in your brain, you're biting down on the belt screaming in pain. Wanda fast forwards this memories and see's you being experimented on, which is how you got your magic. Your father brainwashed you completely and made you powerful to work alongside with him.