68

[ 6 months later ]

You have been engaged to Steve and Bucky for 9 months now. The three of you decided to move forward with the wedding, Greg and Pietro stepped up to help with the planning of the wedding because the three of you decided to do something different, you didn't want an typical wedding.

You wanted a magical one, Greg's world was perfect for that. One day, Greg and Pietro came around and you all planned out and spoke how you wanted this wedding.

Greg had given the three of you locations of his choice that was perfect, romantic and magical. The three of you chosen The Enchanted Forest.

The forest was stunning and there were mythical creatures such as Dragons, Dwarfs, Elves, Fairies, Gnomes, Goblins, Trolls and Unicorns. Also the fairies was going to create your wedding dress for you, so you don't know what it looks like until the day comes and you put it on.

Greg and Pietro also picked out an after party dress for you, Greg was going to be the one marrying the three of you. It was going to be perfect.

The wedding was now only 5 days away, you and the crew already spent 2 days in Las Vegas. Exploring the city during the day and going wild during the night; Partying, clubbing and going casino.

Clint and Laura decided to join this time round, Tony and Pepper had left baby Morgan to Happy, Happy was with Aunt May (Peter's aunt) so they had no problem at all taking care of the baby.

-

[Day 3 in Last Vegas : Bachelor /Bachelorette night]

Y/N's POV

The room was blasting with music, room so dark the only lights shining was laser lights. We all danced the night away, drinking until we were drunk. I wore a short sequin mini dress, my hair out in curls.

Steve wore a baby blue formal shirt, his top few buttons undone exposing his muscular chest, he wore white trousers with a black belt.

Bucky wore a black shirt, his buttons also undone, he wore black trousers with a black belt. Both of their hairs slick back, and their faces were clean shaven. Ready for the wedding.

We were all in middle of the dance floor, grinding away. Steve had his arms wrapped around my waist dancing on me from behind, Bucky was in front of me. I had one of my arms around his neck while the other held a glass of neat scotch.

So very often we would dance and make out. I downed my glass putting it to the side as Tony led us to the private room. This is where the fun was going to begin.

The private room had a pink and purple complexion. In the centre was a large white couch going around in a square perfect for all of us to sit, tables in the middle.

One one side, me, Laura, Wanda, Nat, Pepper, Greg and Pietro sat down. Opposite us was the other boys, we knew exactly why we split up. The male strippers were going to dance on our side and the female strippers were going to dance on the boys side, sitting opposite each other we were going to watch every move.

We were all drunk to care of get jealous, at the end of the day we were all going to get our share of fun, especially me. It was practically my last 2 days as a single woman, soon I was going to be committed to the boys for life.

The slow sexual music started to fill up the room, the lights turned down as laser lights flashed around the room. The male and female strippers arrived in the room, Sam was practically jumping up and down in his seat more excited than any of us.

The male were dressed as police officers and the females were dressed as playboy bunnies. One of the male strippers stood in front of me swinging a pair of handcuffs in his index finger.