66

[ Weekend in Paris ]

You spent the whole weekend in Paris, you and the boys did almost every romantic thing you could think of. You visited The Wall of Love which is also known as Le Mur Des Je t'aime, you had a picnic at the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, took a sunset cruise along the Seine, of course visited the Eiffel tower, explored the city and even went dancing.

Y/N's POV

My eyes were still clamped shut, but I could hear Steve whispering in my ear. The words weren't clear since I was half asleep but I came to my senses when he started kissing down my neck.

Y/N: "Steve"

I moan out softly, still having my eyes closed.

Steve: "Wake up sweetheart"

I stretched my arm out to the side for Bucky but the bed space felt empty. I turned my head to the side and squinted my eyes open.

Y/N: "Where's James?"

Steve: "He's out"

Y/N: "Out?"

Steve hoovered over me underneath the silky sheets, roaming his hand down my naked body.

Steve: "There was some problems with dinner reservations for tonight and he's gone to fix that"

Before I could open my mouth to speak again, Steve leaned down kissing me to shut me up. Once he pulled away I kept my eyes closed, Steve shook me gently making me groan.

Y/N: "What.."

Steve: "Sweetheart it's our last day in Paris, you can't sleep in"

Y/N: "I'm tired Steve.."

I whined. Steve huffed.

Steve: "Fine, I guess i'll have to wake you up another way"

I just hmm'd at him not really paying attention, I felt myself slowly drifting away until I felt Steve gripping my thighs, spreading them wide open and before I knew it he started tasting me. Sucking and twirling his tongue around my folds making me moan. I open my eyes to see him completely disappeared under the covers.

Y/N: "Fuck, Steve"

I threw my head back into the pillow, he didn't hesitate and replaced his tongue with his two fingers. Pumping in and out of me as he sucks my clit hard.

After a while he kisses all the way up my body until he reaches my face and kisses me deeply. I moan into his mouth wrapping my arms around his neck twirling my tongue with his.

I feel him pumping himself between my legs before sliding into me, dipping into my moisture. His hips rocks back before crashing back into me even harder than the first time, finding his rhythm.

He let out a low grunt as he trails his hand to my neck gripping it tightly. I kissed up his collarbone then to his throat sucking onto the same hickey's I gave him yesterday, before licking up and down his bruised neck.

I tightened my legs around his waist, our movements were picking up in enthusiasm. It was a soft, slow and passionate love making, we moved together in the same pace. Moans filled up the room.

After a short while we both came together, once we were done we hopped into the shower and got ourselves dressed for the day. I didn't know much about what we were doing, but tonight the boys wanted to take me out to dinner for the last time before we head back home.

Once night as arrived, I got dressed for the night. I was alone in the hotel room, the boys gave me the address of where to meet them once I was done getting ready. I observed the pink dress I wore, and topped up my look wearing a diamond choker necklace. I threw on some white heels, and left my hair out in curls.